The installation was alittle rough due to the directions leaving a little to be desired. After that was sorted out it was smooth sailing. I've been using the product for a few months now and I have no complaints. A majority of the time I use it to warm up my truck while I'm packing up in a hotel room. That way I don't have to come down stairs to start it. You push the button to start it and it chims letting you know it's running. Excellent Product, I highly reccommend it.
AutoPage C3 RS-625
2-way Remote Car Starter with Keyless Entry & C3 Compatible 2-Way Data Port (C3 RS625)
- 2 Way Remote Car Starter With Keyless Entry
- C3 Compatible for Telematic cell phone interface
- Can be used as a stand alone remote start, remote start with keyless entry or can be integrated into existing OEM alarm system
- Two way 4-button XT-43 LCD remote transceiver
- Mini-size high frequency (433.92 MHz) XT-33 5-button remote transmitter with S.A.W resonator and blue LED
- TRX-76 Long range window-mount super heterodyne S.A.W receiver
- Micro K relays allows for an ultra compact unit design
- GM starter timing for no start wire vehicles
- Dual polarity 6 stage programmable door locks with double pulse lock and unlock
- Two-push "Safety Start" on the start button
- Turbo Timer features for vehicles with turbo chargers
- High quality connectors
- On-board serial port for AP Data Link Data Bus Integration
- 66 Bit random code hopping with dedicated function icons on the transmitter buttons
- Code learning/Anti-scan receiver
- Shift button for 2nd car operation or optional garage door interface module
- Back-up memory system remembers your alarm settings in case of power loss
- Dedicated 2nd ground out, ACC 2 and 2nd start wires
- Super bright warning LED relays system status and deters theft
- Starter disable prevents your vehicle from starting if the alarm is set or triggered
- 1 Pulse or 3 pulse remote start
- Push-in valet/override switch
- Programmable 3 hour timer start
- RPM, voltage and timer check remote start settings
- Programmable timer controlled remote start
- Diesel and gasoline engine compatible
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
- Remote controlled panic feature
- Remote controlled car locator feature
- Programmable pathway illumination
- Electronic trunk release output
- Domelight convenience delay and supervision output
- Ignition controlled door lock and unlock
- 2-Step driver priority door unlock
- Temporary engine stop feature
- Autopage C3-RS-625
- TRX-76 Antenna
- Antenna Cable
- 6-Pin Wiring Harness
- LED Indicator
- 5-Pin Wiring Harness
- 14-Pin Wiring Harness
- Valet Switch
- 3-Pin Door Lock Connector
- Hood Pin Switch
- LCD 4-Button Remote
- Sidekick 5-Button Remote
- Installation Manual
- Operation Manual
Security: This means that the car alarm system is just that. No bells and whistles, just a car alarm system.
Remote Start: when installed, this allows the user to start a vehicle from a remote location. Remote start modules and security with remote start alarms often require an additional vehicle specific bypass module to complete installation.
Security with Remote Start: This means that the system incorporates both features listed above.
For OLED or LCD car alarm remotes/transmitters the display color refers to the color(s) of the screen.
A dual zone shock sensor is a feature of proximity and shock sensors only. Zone 1 ( light impact on shock sensor and short motions(adjustable) on proximity sensor) will trigger warn away chirp to warn intruder that car has an alarm without setting off the full alarm. Zone 2 (heavy impact on shock sensor and extended motions(adjustable) on proximity sensor) will trigger the alarm to “go off”.
Two-Way Paging Features
Remote Start Features
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
Grove City, Ohio
June 1, 2011
59 of 71 found this helpful
February 21, 2011
I bought AutoPage C3_RS-625 for my Town and Country 07.
Great product for the price; However it need professonel help to install.
So far I'm very happy with it.
56 of 67 found this helpful
Elk River Mn
June 11, 2010
Will occasionally shut engine off after starting , I drive a diesel that won't start in the cold Minnesota winters, unless plugged in, so the 3 hour auto start feature was a must, and works awesome. Over all a good product.
Elk River Mm.
55 of 65 found this helpful
April 28, 2010
I am happy with the decision that I made to purchase this remote starter. I work on 4th floor building and park my car in the basement, this remote works great and get my car warm by the time I get down. Love it!
54 of 65 found this helpful
January 6, 2013
I love the autopage c3 rs-625. I have 2 in 2 different vehicles that I can control from a single remote.
52 of 62 found this helpful
Sheridan , WY
December 26, 2011
I install professionally and Autopage are the only remote starters I use. They work like they should everytime. Top notch products at a great price!
53 of 64 found this helpful
November 22, 2011
I bought this item without the alarm horn and stuff, it was a task to put it in but im so happy with it. The tech support if you NEED them is very very good and they know what they are doing. I would recomend this highly.
53 of 65 found this helpful
April 10, 2011
Remote start worked somewhat with a few issues. installed on 1998 volvo v70 AWD. No passkey required so the key wasn't chipped. The unlock must be pushed 3 times at the right times for the doors to open. when trying to remote start sometimes car wouldnt work and instead the side marker lights would blink repeatedly, then I have to unlock, lock or some combination of that nature and try again. There is an issue either with the unit or another extra relay or something needed to be installed.
51 of 61 found this helpful
October 4, 2013
the best remote starter in the market today.easy to install and very easy to understand the instruction.the only flaw about it is that in tachometer programming part ,the instruction says press the button 11 times which it didn't work until we tried 12 times and then it worked.
50 of 60 found this helpful
Ft Wainwright, AK
January 2, 2012
Good range most of the time. The transmitter sometimes does not work, but for the most part gets the job done.
49 of 59 found this helpful
January 8, 2011
I would definitely recommend this remote starter. I just installed this in my 2006 Ford Freestyle. It was much easier to install than I thought it would be! It works great, the lighted screen is nice and it is nice to be able to see that the car has started. I bought an XpressKit XK05 bypass module and it too was very easy to install and program. Overall I am very happy with it, the only thing that I would like to improve is the range. I never saw the advertised range on it, but would estimate it to be about 500 feet or so.
49 of 59 found this helpful
December 26, 2011
I install remote starters professionally. Autopage is the only ones install. They work the first time everytime. They never let me down!
48 of 58 found this helpful
West Chicago, IL
January 13, 2011
Remote start works awesome! Great product at a great price!!!
49 of 60 found this helpful
October 22, 2010
Let me out it like this...you definitely get your moneys worth...installed it myself and works great!!!!! Definitely satisfied and for a good deal..everybody follow suit ....
49 of 60 found this helpful
January 3, 2012
I installed this on my 2004 Impala SS. It took 6-7 hours including pre-labeling all the wires to save time reading the manual during install. I combined it with the Fortin INT-SL+ to bypass the VATS system in GM vehicles. Research your vehicle before hand if you are planning on installing it yourself - find wiring diagrams and any other info that will help with the install.
47 of 57 found this helpful
March 11, 2011
I have had this unit for 6 months now, and it works great. Has all the features required. I rated look/design only 4 because it's not really applicable (how often do you see the box?). Ease of use is a 4 just because you feel like you need 3 hands to program the unit, but really, you only do it once. Some operational characteristics are not quite the same as I am used to, but I attribute that to the functionality of my Nissan. It tries to control a couple things and due to Nissan's circuitry, the Autopage cannot properly override (like interior light). It is NOT an Autopage problem.
Overall (rating 5/5) I can recommend this unit for anyone considering it. I have installed several different remote starts for friends and family and this one is tops so far.
46 of 56 found this helpful
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.