Samsung UN40B7000 (UN-40B7000)
Ultra-thin 40" Widescreen LED Flat Panel 1080p HDTV HD Television with 120Hz Anti-blur Technology
Introducing the Samsung UN40B7000 ultra-slim LED TV. Once again Samsung delivers greatness with the 7 series LED television and their exclusive Touch of Color design. The UN40b7000 is capable of 3,000,000:1 Mega Contrast ratio for the ultra-brilliant whites to the purest blacks, and everything in-between. Samsung added their Auto Motion Plus 120 Hz to this captivating set, furthering its capabilities. Auto Motion Plus 120 Hz can eliminate virtually all motion blur, offering stunningly smooth and crisp images. As if the Mega Contrast and Auto Motion Plus weren't enough, Samsung adds enhanced menu adjustments with 5 color temperature presets, 4 adjustable picture modes independent per input, a 7-position gamma control for progression from dark to light, and a black tone control for shadow detail. While always moving forward with more and more impressive products, Samsung did not forget about keeping their standards high. The UN40B7000 is energy star rated consuming 40% less power than conventional LCD Tv's, and has an Eco-friendly mercury free design.
The world of limited televisions is ever changing, and to prove it Samsung has given the 7 series LED even more wireless and web based features. With an attractive sidebar, or an expanded widescreen viewing your stocks on Yahoo or photos on Flickr just got easier. Enjoy your photos, movie clips, and music from your personal PC or even link to multiple PC's wirelessly.
Samsung is always striving to be the leading innovator in the LED market, and is very notorious for setting the standards extremely high. The UN40B7000 has no problem living up to the expectations with all of the features it has within. This 40" LED 120 Hz television is only 1.2" deep, making it one of the thinnest TVs on the market today. Whether the UN40B7000 will end up sitting on a stand or mounting it to the wall, there will be no problem finding to space for such a slim line Television. No matter what room you put it in, the red “Touch of Color” enhances the TVs look and will add a soft compliment to any room.Television Features:
- 40" 1080p Ultra-thin LED Television with anti-blur technology
- Advanced color processing enables a wider range of natural colors and greater depth for a captivating picture
- Auto Motion Plus 120 Hz technology eliminates motion blur for smooth, crisp picture
- Slim, sleek design at 1.2" deep
- USB 2.0 Multi-media center to connect a digital camera, thumb drive and even MP3 Player
- Access videos, playlists and pictures with your remote
- Content library flash feature lets you enjoy hours of entertainment
- Digital noise reduction will help reduce static and ghosting (unwanted image) that may appear on screen
- Home network center connects the television and select mobile phones through a wireless network connection to view calls, text messages, and schedules
- Game mode enhances dark areas, sharpens the pictures and speeds up the image processing of games
- V-Chip system blocks rated TV and movie programs determined by the parent
- LED edge backlight for high contrast and natural colors
- Built-in digital (ATSC) and analog (NTSC) for over the air broadcasts
- Built-in QAM cable TV Tuner
- Picture-in-picture and game mode
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
- Other Reference #s: UN40B7000A1F, UN-40B7000A1F
- 3,000,000:1 Dynamic contrast ratio
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC)
- Built-in DTV Tuner
- 4 HDMI Inputs
- Digital audio output
- PC Input (D-Sub)
- 1 Component input
- 1 Ethernet input
- 2 USB Inputs
- Dimensions: (with stand) 10.8"D x 39.2"W x 30.2"H
- Dimensions: (without stand) 1.2"D x 39.2"W x 24.8"H
The type of technology used to produce the screen images. LCD, DLP, Plasma, LCoS, and CRT are the most common. 2 newer technologies include LED and OLED which use light-emitting diodes (LEDs) as a backlight, as opposed to conventional LCD TVs, which use cold-cathode fluorescent lamps (CCFL) for a backlight.
LED technology integrates LCD display technology with LED backlighting. On LED television, both LCD and LED will be selected here.
Selectable aspect ratio means that the user has the option to choose which aspect ratio they would like. This feature is usually found on televisions.
This means that the devices will enhance the framerate of older videos to play smoothly on the display set.
Film is usually shot in 24 frames per second with 2 fields per frame. One field for the even lines, and one for the odd. The standard NTSC broadcast is 30 frames per second. To achieve this frames have to be created to sustain a smooth image. So out of every 4 frames, a 5th frame is created by combining opposite fields of consecutive frames, in turn creating a new frame so the outcome will be 30 frames from 24.
AA|BB|CC|DD to AA|BB|BC|CD|DD
Standard televisions will display the images at 480i or 480p. This means that there are 480 horizontal lines that create the picture.
Inputs & Outputs
"Multilingual" includes three of the major European languages (English/Spanish/French) plus many others such as German, Italian, and more.
Warranty and Return Policy
No hassle consumer electronics warranty between $1500 and $1999.99. Guarantee that your television is in good hands with a warranty that last years after your purchase.
Your Price $174.99
Extended warranty on consumer electronics between $1500 and $1999.99. Make a simple choice with this easy, no hassle warranty!
Your Price $192.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.