Ample Audio APC50 Digital 5 Farad Capacitor
- Digital 5 Farad Capacitor
- 4-digit hi-end Blue light display DC voltage meter that can measure .01 DCV range.
- Electricity Polarity Protection Circuit: If the capacitor is connected incorrectly by reversing the posityive and negative wires during the installation process, the PCB will issue a 45 seconds noise to warn you.
- Over-voltage Protection Circuit. When the install system voltage over 16 DCV or LESS 10 DCV limit, the buzz on the PCB will issue an audible noise warning.
- Lowest E.S.R. 24 DCV foil with maximum moment diischarge power in lowest E.S.R.
- Capacitance: 5,000,000 micro farad
- Working Voltage: 16 DC
- Surge Voltage: 18 DC
- Equivalent Series Resistance: .0015 ohm @ 120hz/25*C
- Capacitance Tolerance: +/-10%
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.