The DHA-S680 is Dolby Digital and DTS compatible — use the optical digital output to connect to an optional digital signal processor and enjoy 5.1 digital surround sound in your car. It can be a breathtaking experience! Or use the 2-channel mix-down RCA outputs to run the audio through an external amp or directly to your in-dash receiver.
Alpine's famous non-skip CD technology combines a rugged chassis, an ultra-stable transport mechanism, Dual Hybrid dampers, and an Intelligent Digital Servo to maintain tracking accuracy. Your DVDs, CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs will play flawlessly in the roughest driving conditions.
You can use your Alpine Ai-NET receiver to control the DHA-S680, but this versatile changer is also equipped for stand-alone operation. Simply run a composite video cable from the video output to a monitor, connect the RCA audio outputs to your receiver (or headphone system), and enjoy up to 6 DVDs in a row! A wireless remote control is included.
- 6-disc capacity
- plays DVDs, CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs
- Ai-NET or stand alone capability
- composite (RCA) video output
- one set of RCA audio outputs
- optical digital output (for connection to a surround sound processor)
- M DAC — 96 kHz/24-bit digital-to-analog converter
- disc naming for 80 discs (text compatible receiver required)
- 5-position adjustable mounting from 0- to 90-degrees
- AiNET operation
- wireless remote control
- CD frequency response 5-22,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 120 dB
- dimensions: 10"W x 3"H x 8"D
- 1-year warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.