This EQ is kind of what I figured it would be for the price. I'm dissapionted that PPI has gone so far down hill.
Precision Power PPI E.DZ
7-Band Dual Zone Graphic Equalizer with Auxiliary Input and Independent Subwoofer Control
- 7-Band Dual Zone Equalizer
- Customizes and tunes the audio signals
- 20dB Headroom switching power supply
- Built-in low noise Bi-FET Op-amps
- Dual selectable balanced RCA inputs
- Adjustable gain input are the RCA inputs
- Full range of equalization supported with the front, rear, and subwoofer RCA outputs
- Four 18 dB front channel bands: 125, 500, 3500, 12000 Hz
- Three 18 dB rear channel bands: 50, 600, 6300 Hz
- Independent subwoofer level control for low frequencies
- On-board low-pass filter is selectable: 32, 64, 128 Hz
- Fader control
- Red backlit control knobs are easy to see and match select interior lights
- Includes a separate auxiliary input for playback of portable media devices
- Auxiliary switch on the front of the equalizer
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
- Front channel bands (@ 18 dB): 125, 500, 3500, 12000 Hz
- Rear channel bands(@ 18 dB): 50, 600, 6300 Hz
- Boost/Cut: 18 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 115dB
- Frequency Response: 10-15,000 Hz
- Maximum output voltage:8V RMS
- THD: 0.05%
- Input Sensitivity: 150 mV
- Headroom: 20 dB
- Input Impedance: 10,000 ohms
- Stereo Separation: 82 dB
- Operating Voltage: 11-15V Negative ground
- Output Impedance: 50,000 ohms
- Selectable low-filter: 32, 64, 128 Hz
- Dimensions: 4-1/2"D x 7"W x 1"H
- 3 RCA Composite outputs (Front, Rear, and Subwoofer)
- 2 RCA Composite inputs (CD and AUX)
A graphic equalizer typically has more adjustable bands and is less expensive, whereas a parametric will have fewer bands but offer a greater level of control and provide more tuning options. Digital equalizers will tune your system with the most detail and precision but require a computer and are typically a little higher in price.
A crossover is a type of filtering system that permits only certain frequencies to play. A Low-Pass (LP) crossover allows only frequencies below its setting to get through which is good in the case of some subwoofers. A High-Pass(HP) filter allows frequencies above its setting to pass through, this is normally used on speakers.
When a crossover is set to FULL it means no filtering is added and the full frequency spectrum is allowed through the amplifier. Filtering is important because feeding a speaker frequencies it cannot reproduce effectively creates distortion.
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
January 30, 2014
60 of 70 found this helpful
September 17, 2013
Simply does what its suppose to do. Great sound difference. Great control.
59 of 69 found this helpful
Bowling green ky, KY
November 7, 2013
This eq is easy to use the red led lights match my interior and makes my music sound nice and clear what I Dnt like the noise like a buzzin and doesn't really make my subs louder jus clear
46 of 56 found this helpful
April 6, 2012
its a front on 4 knobs and a 3 on the rear knob type of deal. sounds weird? well its not its what ya want don't need to raise the treble and spoil the front and rear imaging . with this eq u can adjust 4 on the front and three on the rear. perfect for me.
needs to be illuminated tho. so i put night glow paint on my knobs so i can see them at night. not really much adjustment needed but i like to see where things are.
sub knob is good and so is the input volume. has a line driver in it also
if u need to constantly turn and adjust your eq, you need to better match your stuff. .
48 of 61 found this helpful
March 20, 2015
what a great deal sounds great easy to use not something is going to take four years to master it did everything I wanted it to do make my system sound great na I can tweak it around a little and it took all of three minutes to figure out if and easy to install I love it you will too!!!
36 of 43 found this helpful
V-Series: 0.5m (1.64 ft) 2-Channel RCA Audio Interconnect Cable
Your Price $7.99
X-Series: 0.5m (1.64 ft) 2-Channel RCA Audio Interconnect Cable
Your Price $9.99
V-Series: 3m (9.84 ft) 2-Channel RCA Audio Interconnect Cable
Your Price $8.99
X-Series: 3m (9.84 ft) 2-Channel RCA Audio Interconnect Cable
Your Price $11.99
V-Series: 3m (9.84 ft) 4-Channel RCA Audio Interconnect Cable
Your Price $16.99
X-Series: 3m (9.84 ft) 4-Channel RCA Audio Interconnect Cable
Your Price $24.99
V-Series: 5m (16.40 ft) 6-Channel RCA Audio Interconnect Cable
Your Price $29.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.