I bought this amp here with a boston accoustics 12" sub. I love it. It hits really hard and smooth. Very low bass that really shakes. Great buy!!!
Alpine MRD-M300 V12 Series
- 150 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- MOSFET power supply and output stage
- STAR Topology for cleaner sound
- Bass Engine features:
- low-pass digital crossover, 30-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave
- variable subsonic filter (15-50 Hz in 5 Hz steps)
- parametric EQ variable from 30-160 Hz
- Bass Compensator enhances low-end definition
- top-mounted digital control center with cover
- time correction 0-10 milliseconds in 0.5ms steps
- phase correction 0-180° selectable
- digital readout
- detachable front cover
- blue power LED
- delayed turn-on
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- gold-plated terminals
- 8-5/16"W x 2-11/16"H x 11-1/2"D (10"D without front cover)
- 1-Year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
pleasant grove, UT
May 1, 2005
8 of 10 found this helpful
April 2, 2005
I had this amp hooked up to two Rockford Fosgate 12 150 rms And This Thing Hits. I was surprised that this little amp could make them hit this hard. I would recommend this amp.
6 of 7 found this helpful
March 22, 2005
This is an overall great amp. I hooked it up to my 10" Alpine Type-R sub and the sound is amazing. It is a good buy because everything is digital so you can get very accurate, it's cheap, and I believe that it delivers the best pound per dollar. I decided to buy another one because I felt it out-performed anything else I have ever tried. There are alot of features I liked about it too, like the digital read, remote control option, and compact size. I would recommend this amp to anybody.
6 of 7 found this helpful
April 22, 2012
I installed this truck in my amp along with a 10" JL Audio sub in a down fire truck box and I was pleasantly surprised how clean it sounded! Holy cow! I was a little worried about the lower power compared to other brands and amps, but this is definitely a quality product. This is definitely the nicest amp I have ever owned.
3 of 5 found this helpful
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.