I just received this product as gift not too long ago, and these subs are great. It surprising that you find such a decent sub at an incredibly low price. Unfortunately when I purchased this combo, only one of my subs was oparable simply because the other one has a tear in the foam from shipping. but all in all the quality gives you banging bass for a banging price
Kenwood P-W301 Amplifier and 2 Subwoofers Combo
- Cast Aluminum Heat Sink: with Sandblast Finish
- Power Indicator: Blue Logo Triangle
- Bridged Power Output at 14.4V (1kHz, 0.8% THD): 460 Watts x 1
- Maximum Output Power: 800 Watts
- Power Output at 2 Ohms, at 14.4V (1kHz, 0.8% THD): 230 Watts x 2
- Power Output at 4 Ohms, at 14.4V (20Hz-20kHz, 0.08% THD): 150 Watts x 2
- 2 or 1 Channels of Amplification
- Ground Isolation Circuit
- High-Pass Electronic Crossover: 150Hz, 12dB/oct (Switchable)
- Quiet Turn-On
- Gold-plated RCA inputs and outputs
- Speaker Connectors: Screw-Type
- Speaker Level Input Terminals: Plug-Type
- Stereo, Mono, or Tri-Mode Operation
- Variable Low-Pass Electronic Crossover: 50Hz
- 200Hz, 18dB per Octave
- Bass Boost: Off/+12dB (90Hz)
- 2-Ohm Stable
- Copper EE-Core Power Transformer
- Noise Supression Filter: Toroidal
- Power MOSFET Switching Power Supply
- Power Supply Fuse: 2 x 30A
- Secondary Capacitors: 2
- 1-Year SonicElectronix.com warranty
- Frequency Response: 25Hz - 800Hz
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- One-Piece Cone Design
- Pearl Mica Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone: Tornado Type
- Peak Power Handling: 700 Watts EACH SUB!
- Number of Channels 2
- RMS Power (4 ohms) 150 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power (2 ohms) 230 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power (1 ohm) Not Stable
- Bridged RMS Power 460 watts x 1 chan.
- Peak Power Output 800 watts
- Min. Impedance Unbridged 2 ohms
- Min. Impedance Bridged 4 ohms
- THD @ Rated RMS Power 0.08 @ 1kHz
- Speaker Level Inputs Yes
- Amp Preamp Outputs Yes - 1 Pair
- Built-in Crossover LP (50 - 200Hz) / HP (150Hz)
- Bass Boost 0 - 12 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 100 dB
- Fan Cooled Yes
- Fuse Rating 30A x 2
- Warranty 1-year SE
- Subwoofer Size 12"
- Impedance 4 Ohms per sub
- Dual Voice Coil No
- Peak Power Handling 700 watts each sub, 1400 watts total
- RMS Power Handling 350 watts per sub, 700 watts total
- Surround Material Urethane Surround
- Sealed Box Volume N/A
- Ported Box Volume N/A
- Sensitivity 93 dB
- Frequency Response 25 - 800Hz
- Top Mount Depth 5-5/16"
- Cutout Diameter 10-13/16"
- Warranty 1-year SE
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.