I've had a fair share of false alarms, but definitely worth it. Has saved me from a ticket multiple times. I'd recommend to anyone.
Radar/Laser Detector with Low-Profile Periscopes
- Whistler Radar/Laser Detector with Low-Profile Periscopes
- VG-2 Undetectable: Alerts the user when they are under the surveillance of the VG-2 Radar
- Provides a 360° detection of laser signals
- City/Highway Modes: Allows the user to select the operation mode, reducing the amount of false alerts in populated areas
- Total band protection detectors detect all radar bands, laser, SWS and VG-2
- Auto Quiet Mode provides an alternate alert pattern, consisting of four beeps (indicating X, K, Ka or Safety Radar) followed by clicking
- Quiet Mode cancels the audio during an alert and any new alert within 20 seconds
- Quickly remove the radar detector from its windshield mount with the instant release button
- Vehicle Battery Saver shuts off power after 6 hours automatically when the ignition is turned off
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: 5.4 oz
- Dimensions: 4-7/16"D x 2-7/8"W x 1-3/8"H
- Operating frequencies:
- X band (10.500 - 10.550 GHz)
- K band (24.050 - 24.250 GHz)
- Ka band (33.400 - 36.000 GHz)
- Laser (905 + 10 nanometers)
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C - +70°C (14°F - +158°F)
- Power Requirements: Operational 12 - 15 volts DC, 250mA nominal
Due to state laws, Sonic Electronix, Inc can not ship radar detectors to Virginia or the District of Columbia.
LED Displays: Tells the driver what he or she needs to know through a bright LED display.
LED Icon Indicators: Tells the driver what he or she needs to know by illuminating icons and symbols.
Text Display: Tells the driver what he or she needs to know by illuminating text on the display.
Other ways to mount your radar detector include Velcro and adhesive.
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.