Seems to be well constructed, and the components don't appear second-rate. Very good sound. I can't speak to durability yet, but I'm optimistic. An excellent value.
DCM Loudspeakers TP160C-CH
6-1/2" 2-Way Center Channel Loudspeaker (Cherry)
- 6-1/2" 2-Way Center Channel Loudspeaker
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 400 watts per pair / 200 watts each
- RMS: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
- Kevlar midwoofer cone material
- Butyl rubber midwoofer surround with phase cap
- 25mm Teteron dome tweeter
- Video shielding for placement near a TV or monitor
- Internally braced MDF cabinets
- Chrome 5-way binding posts
- Cherry finish to blend in with any decor
- 8 ohms nominal impedance
- 1" Voice coil size
- Dimensions: 8”H x 19-3/4”W x 8-9/16”D (7-1/2” cabinet w/o grille)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 10-year Manufacturer's warranty
PEI is an acronym for "Polyetherimide" which is an amorphous, amber transparent, high-performance thermoplastic.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.