I have a 3600 watt system in my car and before i got this cap i could barely see at night time cause my lights would dim so much but when i got this cap installed i see clear as day...great buy from sonic just like all of their other products
5.0 Farad Digital Capacitor
Alphasonik recommends at least 1 Farad of capacitance per 500 watts RMS (1000 watts peak) of amplifier output. This is a general rule of thumb and may be adjusted up or down depending on the efficiency and design of the amplifiers being used. There is no harm in having more than enough capacitance.
- 5.0 Farad capacitor with 4-digit super-bright orange LED display
- Positive/Negative multi-wire distribution block
- High-end platinum-plated 100% brass solid parts and satin platinum-plated metal cover
- Over-voltage limit and low-battery voltage limit warning
- 24V Rated-30V Surge
- Electronic polarity protection circuit
- Chrome plated aluminum mounting brackets and hardware
- For systems up to 2500 watts RMS (5000 watts peak)
- 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.