Cerwin-Vega HED-8SVC 8" HED Series
The HED subwoofers are designed to mount where other woofers can't go. Just drop them into a compact sealed enclosure and you have legendary Cerwin-Vega bass response, to go.
The HED subs sport a unique surround and Cerwin-Vega's proprietary V-Flex suspension design. The V-Flex surround mechanically resists lateral "cone drift" for perfect pistonic movement of the cone - a distinct advantage particularly in high power handling. Composed of UV resistant polyether foam, V-Flex resists weathering which can deteriorate and shorten the life of the speaker.
- 8" Single Voice Coil Component Subwoofer
- Power Handling: 300W Peak / 150W RMS
- Frequency Response: 20-500Hz
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Voice Coil: 1-1/2"
- Top Mount Depth: 4"
- Sealed Box Recommended
- VEGA-flex Suspension - long throw with minimum lateral cone movement. Also resists ultraviolet radiation which extends life.
- High power handling with low distortion
- High Energy Strontium Ferrite Magnet
- Handwound Voice Coil
- High Temperature Kapton Voice Coil Former -- great for high thermal power handling
- Titanium Nickel Alloy Vapor-deposition Polyproylene Injection-molded Pearl-mica Cone
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.