Very good product i recomend it, easy to use and durable.
1-Way Deluxe Remote Start Car Alarm with Keyless Entry and Code Hopping Technology
- Deluxe Remote Start with Keyless Entry / Security Combo ( APS787 )
- Two 5-button code hopping icon based transmitter remotes
- 7 Channel code learning receiver
- Code Hopping Technology
- Prevents thieves from using devices that steal transmitter codes
- Code-grabbers are used to intercept signals from the remote to the alarm
- Thieves then use the hijacked signal to unlock your vehicle
- Code Hopping encrypts the signal into millions of different code combinations
- The alarm will reject any signal that has already been received
- If a thief intercepts your signal and uses on your car, the alarm will reject the hijacked signal
- Remote panic in all modes
- Selectable automatic timed start mode
- User programmable manual override code
- 7 function super bright push button LED
- Instant multi-tone siren activation all entry points
- Starter disable when armed
- On command RF chirp delete from transmitter
- Parking light flasher
- Illuminated entry
- Plug in dual stage shock sensor
- Horn honk on remote start selectable
- Telematics data port for system expansion
- Data bus interface port
- RF programmable
- 3rd Ignition on board relay
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Security: This means that the car alarm system is just that. No bells and whistles, just a car alarm system.
Remote Start: when installed, this allows the user to start a vehicle from a remote location. Remote start modules and security with remote start alarms often require an additional vehicle specific bypass module to complete installation.
Security with Remote Start: This means that the system incorporates both features listed above.
For OLED or LCD car alarm remotes/transmitters the display color refers to the color(s) of the screen.
Remote Start Features
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
October 8, 2011
All my vehicle alarms are Prestige alarms and i would certainly recommend this one to anyone who is looking for a reliable security system with great range as well.
The remote start feature works great and i'd certainly give this product a 'thumbs up' and it's priced really great too.
All this alarm maybe missing is an LCD remote.
18 of 22 found this helpful
December 19, 2013
Great Product, I Would However Recommend Using A Dual Adjustable Shock Sensor With This Unit, The Shock Sensor That comes With It Only Has Only One Adjustment For Both Zones, Increasing The Likelihood Of False Alarms, Or Worse A No-Alarm When Needed Situation
17 of 21 found this helpful
Staten Island, NY
June 5, 2012
works good pretty long range and a great price for a keyless entry remote start alarm system
use in voltage mode though
programmed it for tach mode and it wouldnt allow the starter to disengage after being remote started
put it in voltage mode and its worked flawlessly ever since!
11 of 15 found this helpful
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.