Cerwin-Vega V-MAG 502 5-1/4"
The V-MAG 502 is blessed with 1 midwoofer, 1 tweeter, and high-power. With a built-in passive crossover, the end results are improved sound clarity and overall efficiency.
- 5-1/4" V-MAG Series 2-Way speaker system
- 3/4" Magnesium composite dome tweeter
- Power Handling: 150W Maximum Music / 100W Maximum / 50W RMS
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-22kHz
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Mounting Depth: 2-3/16"
- Magnesium Aluminum Alloy Cone
- Aerated Styrene Butadiene Surround - lightweight, resists UV radiation; smooth response that extends speaker life
- High Temperature Kapton Voice Coil Former
- Strontium Ferrite Midwoofer Magnet
- Easy installation with the direct factory replacement adaptability
- Unified Component Design -- tweeter and grille are not removeable
- Priced Per Pair
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.