Akai Pro RPM3 (RPM3X110)
(A pair of) Production Monitors with USB Audio Interface, switchable power supply, USB cable, & MiniJack Cable
RPM3 monitors provide full-range frequency response to ensure audio reproduction that is pure, yet compact. The lightweight and portable design means the RPM3 system can be easily placed in a carrying case and taken on the road, allowing for reference monitoring anywhere.
Combining compact monitoring with a USB audio interface, RPM3 monitors enable you to simultaneously play audio from and record audio to a computer through the included USB cable. No special drivers are required. RPM3 monitors can easily record professional-quality audio directly from a mixer, keyboard, microphone preamplifier, guitar effects processor or other audio component. RPM3 monitors have also been magnetically shielded to prevent interference when placed close to computer monitors or magnetic media.
The RPM3 monitors provide a host of options to accommodate audio recording directly into a computer including a stereo ¹⁄₈" jack, a pair of balanced ¼" TRS inputs and stereo RCA inputs. Volume control, power-switch and ¹⁄₈" headphone jack are also located on the front panel for quick access and easy adjustment.
If you need quality monitors and audio recording that won't dominate your desktop, grab a pair of RPM3 monitors and start recording.
- Production Monitor Speakers
- 2x2 USB audio interface allows simultaneous recording and monitoring of computer audio
- Magnetically shielded to prevent interference when placed close to computer monitors
- Record and monitor audio using either 1/8", 1/4" TRS or RCA stereo inputs
- Lightweight, portable size perfect for desks, project studios and mobile-recording rigs
- Volume control, power-switch and 1/8" headphone jack located on front panel for quick access
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
- Also Found As: rpm-3 RMP3
1/8" (3.5mm) Stereo Mini-Jack
Headphone (1/8" mini-jack)
Studio Monitor Features
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.