- Single woofer
- Full chrome plated
- Chrome P.P. cone rubber surround
- High endurance multi-layer voice coil for superior magnetic field & heat dissipation
- Optimized for: sealed/ ported/ band pass enclosures
- Deep bumped back plate for extreme excursion
- Diameter: 10"
- Max. Power handling: 350 watts
- Sensitivity (in car): 92 dB SPL.
- Usable frequency response: ±4dB 39Hz-1000Hz
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- Terminal connector: screw
- Kapton Voice Coil
- Rubber Surround
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.