This made the aftermarket HU too easy to install. All is plug and play so the AUX and Subwoofer can be controlled from the new headunit.
Amplifier Retention Wire Harness for 2003-2011 Honda Element Vehicles
- Amplifier Retention Wire Harness
- For 2003-2011 Honda Element vehicles
- For installing an aftermarket radio while keeping the factory amplifier and speakers
- Will also maintain factory subwoofer and auxiliary input
- Premium sound integration harness
- Includes main harness, aux harness and subwoofer harness
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
Premium Harness Features
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
November 22, 2012
Honda with factory power amp and subwoofer has extra plugs. This harness plugs directly into your new radio and connects it to the factory wiring. No hassle, no confusion.
Would recommend highly to anyone doing this install.
12 of 14 found this helpful
San Clemente, CA
December 28, 2016
This harness directly connects to all wiring when upgrading your factory stereo with subwoofer to an aftermarket stereo. It also retains your factory aux connection. This harness is highly recommended.
0 of 0 found this helpful
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.