Don't buy this, it claimed to help you design and build boxes but it doesnt. It doesn't help figuring out port sizes or how to tunes boxes.. the whole video is them showing you how to assemble a box with glue and staples...only 2 things I learned was how to calculate resonance frequency of a vehicle and how to make a nice seam when you carpet.. save your money and YouTube a video of someone building a box...
Installer Institute Training Video: DVD 4
Learn about Subwoofer Enclosure Design and Box Construction (61 min)
There is a lot that goes into installing a sound system and if you haven't done it before, it can be easy to get overwhelmed. Well don't worry, Metra has created Installer Institute Training Videos that can turn a first time installer into a veteran of the game. These videos start from the very beginning stages of basic car audio installation and end with you knowing how to do a full trunk customization. If learning how to install a sound system has always been a goal of yours, be sure to purchase these videos and accomplish your goal.
Lesson 4 will cover the skills necessary to design cut and build a subwoofer enclosure. This DVD will take you though the steps you need to build a quality subwoofer enclosure that will fit perfectly into your vehicle. Jason Anderson will be showing you the tricks that you can use to make your enclosure not only look good but play loud and low.
- Installer Institute Training Video DVD #4
- Covers the skills necessary to design cut and build a subwoofer enclosure
- Shows you tricks you can use to make your enclosure look good and sound even better
- Video 1 - General Car Audio Installation Practices (63 min)
- Video 2 - Advanced Car Audio Installation and GPS Navigation (58 min)
- Video 3 - Car Alarms, Vehicle Security, and Remote Start Systems (53 min)
- Video 4 - Subwoofer Enclosure Design and Box Construction (61 min)
- Video 5 - Using Routers and Different Router Techniques (66 min)
- Video 6 - Basic Fiberglass Techniques (62 min)
- Video 7 - Advanced Fiberglass Techniques for Center Console (64 min)
- Video 8 - Working with Plexi-Glass (62 min)
- Video 9 - Mig Welding (73 min)
- Video 10 - Motorization (71 min)
- Video 11 - Car Door Panel Modifications (67 min)
- Video 12 - Car Dash Modifications (46 min)
- Video 13 - Painting Interior Panels (66 min)
- Video 14 - Trunk Customization (94 min)
- Video 15 - The Complete DVD Collection (Lessons 1-14)
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.