this is a really good amp for the money
Zeus Series 2-Channel Amplifier
Hifonics has developed their new Ultra-Fi Mosfet output devices to enhance the amplifier's performance. This high speed circuitry performs on demand and deliver the widest bandwidth possible in a mobile amplifier system.
Hifonics even includes the HFR1 Remote control with each amplifier for bass accentuation. In addition the remote features a power on LED and Protect LED.
- 2 X 150 Watts RMS into 4 Ohms
- 2 X 300 Watts RMS into 2 Ohms
- 1 X 600 Watts RMS into 4 Ohms
- New Hifonics Twentieth Anniversary Heat Sink Design
- Illuminated Hifonics Badge
- Illuminated Maxxsonics "M"
- Bass Remote with Blue LED Power On & Diagnostic Indicator Included
- Ultra-Fi Mosfet
- Zeus EVXP (Exponential Vari-Power Supply)
- SPC - Simpatico Coil Design
- HSMD - Hifonics Surface Mount Design
- Fully Adjustable Accu-Cross Crossovers
- PWM Mosfet Power Supply
- Line Output for Amplifier Daisy Chaining
- Variable Bass Equalization
- Sub-Sonic Filter
- 4 Gauge Power Connectors
- Additional High Speed Mosfet Output Devices
- Class AB Operation
- Power From The Gods Included
- 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.