This amp has my highs screaming! Great amp!
Zeus Series 4-Channel Amplifier
- 4 X 85 Watts RMS into 4 Ohms
- 4 X 170 Watts RMS into 2 Ohms
- 2 X 340 Watts RMS into 4 Ohms
- New Hifonics Twentieth Anniversary Heat Sink Design
- Illuminated Hifonics Badge
- Illuminated Maxxsonics "M"
- Bass Remote with Blue LED Power On & Diagnostic Indicator Included
- Ultra-Fi Mosfet
- Zeus EVXP (Exponential Vari-Power Supply)
- SPC - Simpatico Coil Design
- HSMD - Hifonics Surface Mount Design
- Fully Adjustable Accu-Cross Crossovers
- PWM Mosfet Power Supply
- Line Output for Amplifier Daisy Chaining
- Variable Bass Equalization
- Sub-Sonic Filter
- 4 Gauge Power Connectors
- Additional High Speed Mosfet Output Devices
- Class AB Operation
- Power From The Gods Included
- 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
elk grove, CA
December 24, 2004
6 of 8 found this helpful
December 1, 2005
This amp turned my Type-S series Alpine components into Boston Acoustics in my opinion! I know another review says it's not enough power, but the efficiency of your speakers has alot to do with it. This amp has power, and plenty to spare. I'm only running it at 4ohm per channel and it's so clean. Runs cool, no problems there. And I'm sure if I wanted to, it will have the grunt to toss around some subs due to the Low Pass on it. I would recommend this as a highs amp, sub amp, or both! Bridgeable and flexible. What more could you ask for the price?!
4 of 5 found this helpful
Kansas City, MO
June 26, 2005
This amp IS NOT as powerful as many think. To get it to run my highs loud enough for me. I had to Parallel my left [front and rear coaxials together] (and the same on my right side.). To the 2 bridge channels (from bridging all 4 channels) from this amp. Now it’s loud. But running one channel per coaxial (4 channels on 4 coaxials) was very weak to me. In comparison to my old P.G. ZX 350 @ 2 ohms. Caution only do this with a radio that has hi-pass RCA outs. Then Activate the crossover on the amp. And use A Bass Blocker per coaxial connected in this setup. 100-500 micro farad, or speakers could fry. Even now with my system up about 94-100% I can smell near burning voice coils. But I just might have my amp gains up a bit too high. The two 2 ohm mono's won't hurt the amp. As long as u set it up exactly the way I've explained. It will only heat the amp up a bit. Sound Quality (of this amp for pushing highs) is not all that.
3 of 4 found this helpful
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.