I own 8 of theses in a tahoe walled and these slam i have 8 cresendo 3500's and i hit 159.7 db very impressed with these.
VIBE Audio BlackDeath Bubonic 15 SPL-v1
20,000W Max 15" Quad 0.75 ohm Black Death Bubonic SPL Series Subwoofer
- 15" Black Death Series Quad 0.75 Ohm Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 20,000 watts
- RMS: 6,500 watts
- Impedance: 0.75 Ohms
- Finite Element Analysis reinforced semi-pressed paper cone woofer with increased sensitivity and improved bass out
- Triple-roll cloth woofer surround for improved dampening and increased linearity
- Poly-glass dust cap for increased effective surface area and improved voice coil cooling
- Threaded dual 4 conex spider damper for control and stability under extreme conditions
- VIBE alloy angular torsion basket with CND detailing for strong rigidity and support
- 540oz. Triple stacked ferrite ring magnet
- 4" Quad 1 ohm voice coil on aluminum former for improved power handling
- Frequency response: 20-850 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Round/Circle: This is the typical and common subwoofer design. They have a round cone and are a circle in design.
Square: These woofers are able to achieve a greater cone area in a smaller space. Because of the greater surface area, some square subwoofers will be louder than a round subwoofer of the same size.
Recommended Enclosure Specifications
Sealed: These enclosures completely enclose the air inside the box. These boxes produce a tight bass.
Ported/Vented: These enclosures have a slot of air to escape from the box. The result is a sound that has more "boom".
Bandpass: These are a combination of both sealed and ported enclosures. They can be very efficient, but require tuning for the best response.
What is in the box?
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Ultra-flexible PVC blended jacket for easy installation.
Your Price $14.99
Did you know sound dampening will reduce those annoying rattles and even increase your SPL?
Your Price $99.99
Universal rubber roller to make it easy to install sound dampening.
Your Price $7.99
Installer's Panel Removal Installation Tool Kit for Car Stereo, Speakers and Car Audio Installs
Your Price $11.99
Enables an expandable, secure connection accepting up to 8 gauge wire.
Your Price $1.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.