I havn't heard the L7 but this is a very loud sub that diesn'ttake up much room. great kick with a kicker 550.2 amp.
Kicker VS10L52 ( 05VS10L52 )
2 Ohm Impedance 10" L5 Vented Enclosure VS10L5
- 10" Subwoofer with Enclosure
- RMS Power Handling: 450 watts
- Peak Power handling: 900 watts
- 2 Ohm Final Impedance
- Heavy MDF Construction
- Dense Black Carpeting
- Spring Loaded, Gold Plated Terminals
- SoloKön™ is an ultra high performance composite, which remains rigid, minimizes cone flex and lowers harmonic distortion. The SoloKön™ consists of a unique one-piece, aluminum vapor-deposit material that moves as a light weight piston, exhibiting power and control
- Rear Cone Brace integrates into the SoloKön™ with a continuous contact perimeter weld, which offers unmatched strength and resistance to deformation under pressure
- Increased Santoprene™ Surround Radius allows extended cone excursion for additional bass output and higher SPL. Santoprene™ is the next generation of surround material. It offers unmatched UV protection and gives the SoloKön™ maximum EXmax™ (effective excursion) potential
- Stitched Surround adds a mechanical fastener to the chemical adhesives. This duo prevents the cone and surround from separating in the harshest conditions
- ew Enhanced BAM (Basket and Motor) Assembly utilizes a high strength steel basket, features a low-profile open design, and provides a solid foundation for the precisionaligned motor assembly
- Perimeter Venting in the BAM relieves pressure from under the spider, supports a linear excursion, and helps dissipate heat from the voice coil and motor structure
- Dual Ultra-Length Voice Coils sustain enormous cone excursion and provide flexible impedance matching options
- High-Temp Polyimide Film Voice Coil Former improves sonic and conductive properties, and prevents thermal-electrical meltdown/li>
- One-Piece Uniplate™ with Vented Hyper-Extended Pole Piece and Backplate
- 1. Optimizes heat transfer efficiency for cooler operation and maximum power handling ability
- 2. Eliminates erratic magnetic flux from the voice-coil gap
- 3. Releases pressure under the suspension for uniform cone movement and responsive low bass
- 4. Prevents the voice-coil from bottoming out and corresponding damage
- Sleeved High-Power Tinsel Lead Wires eliminate broken leads and power loss, due to the common use of “insufficient-gauge” lead wires. The lead wires are terminated with multiple polymer-based strain-relieving mechanical fasteners.
- Human Fine-Tuned Enclosures and computer-modeling allow Kicker’s award winning Solo-Baric subwoofers to offer bass performance that surpasses most custom made boxes.
- Dimensions: 27-3/4" W x 12-1/2" H x 14-1/4" D (Top) x 16-5/4" D (Bottom)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
February 6, 2006
2 of 2 found this helpful
Was this review helpful to you?
New Braunfels, TX
March 17, 2006
I originaly had 2 10" sony Xplods Pentagons in a sealed box. Gain 1/2 way up Bass all the way up powered by a pyramid 1000w amp. Pushing 500 to each. Bought this sub because the 12" version would not fit in my trunk. :( Thought it would sound ok but would not compare to my 10"s. I wired this sub (stereo mode, gain all the way DOWN, Bass half way up). Since my current amp in bridge mode puts 1000w out and the peak power of this kicker is 900w, I purchased a 800w mono amp and going to wire it bridged, its going to be insane compared to my current setupo 500w. It blew my 10's away and my deck's bass was on "0". Way,way LOUDER, and much better SQ at high volumes. It beats my friends two 12" audiobahns hands down. I would reccomend this to EVERYONE!!!!!!!
1 of 2 found this helpful
Was this review helpful to you?
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.