Yeah these stinger RCA cables are more than most but in this case they do preform great. All the cables in my car power wire and RCA are all stinger even the sound damping products. If your debating to spend the money I can assure you will not be disappointed
17 Ft 4-Channel 8000 Series Audiophile Grade RCA Interconnect Cable
The Stinger 8000 Series RCA Interconnect Cables deliver great sound quality and true channel separation. As with all Stinger products, you can be assured that these 4-Channel RCA Interconnects are manufactured with audiophile grade performance and extreme durability. These RCA's are available from 12 feet to 20 feet in length and will definitely enhance the audio quality of any sound system.
The Stinger SI8417 is the 17-foot version in this series and features three conductors per channel. Continuous Connection Construction (C3 Tech) provides superior signal transfer while the silver-plated copper conductors provide a tight bass response and crystal clear highs. The channel identifiers, flexible black mesh protective jacket, and locking split-tip connectors allow for easy installation. Stinger's new RCA cables are sound inspired and built to last.
- 4-Channel 8000 Series RCA Interconnect Cable
- Silver-Plated copper conductors provide tight bass response and crystal clear highs
- Continuous Connection Construction (C3 Tech) provides unmatched signal transfer
- Locking split-tip connectors allow better signal transfer
- No solder joints for constant connection & true channel separation
- Precision machined metal ends with channel identification
- Stinger audiophile grade design improves sound quality, noise rejection, and offers easy installation
- Twisted pair winding patterns improve clarity and ensure consistent timing
- Pewter finished ends for high-end installs
- Black mesh protective jacket looks great and minimizes friction for easy install
- Directional high rate double twisted-pair construction provides protection against interference
- Molded strain reliefs for excellent durability
- Triple braided shielding construction for increased noise rejection
- Mono cable design with undersized stopper
- 3 Conductors per channel
- Improved frequency response
- RCA interconnect cable for audio use
- Cable Length: 17 ft.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
RCA Interconnect Cable Specifications
Please make sure that the wire you are purchasing matches the intended use.
2 Channel RCA interconnect cables will be able to transfer the signals for one connection. for example, a signal from the head unit to the front speakers.
4 Channel RCA interconnect cables will be able to make two connections for audio. For example, connecting the front and rear speakers to the head unit.
6 Channel RCA interconnect cables can connect all three connections of the standard car sudio system. For example, connects the head unit to the front speakers, rear speakers, and subwoofer.
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
December 7, 2013
One thing you must know is unscrew the covers before pushing on your rca's. Then screw the cover's back on. If you don't you'll probably break your rca's. The connector's are super tight. Once you tighten themd down there are rock soild.
6 of 8 found this helpful
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.