6-1/2" Marine KM Series HLCD Tower Component Speaker System (KM65002)
- 6-1/2" KM Series HLCD Tower Component System
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 400 watts per pair / 200 watts each
- RMS: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
- Injection molded woofer cones
- Santoprene® woofer surround
- 2" Tractix horn loaded compression tweeter drivers
- Titanium diaphragms and phase plugs
- 60°-vertical by 90°-horizontal horn dimension
- Fits standard 6-1/2" tower cans for easy install
- 316L rust proof stainless steel construction
- UV treated for protection against saltwater environments
- Integrated crossover filters
- Sealed midrange motors and cones
- Cast aluminum basket with heat sink properties
- Lightweight dual neodymium magnet technology
- Water-resistant, bolt-thru grilles for speaker protection
- 4 ohms impedance
- Top-mount depth: 3-7/8"
- Item is a part of Kicker ProFit Group
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
- High pass frequency: 1,700Hz, 18dB/octave
- Low pass frequency: 1,700Hz, 12dB/octave
- High frequency output level: 0 or +6 dB
- ASTM B117 200 hr. Salt Fog Test
- ASTM G154 400 hr. Accelerated UV Test
- Woofer Mounting Hole Diameter: 5-11/16"
- Woofer Mounting Depth: 3-7/8"
- Horn-loaded Compression Driver Mounting Hole Diameter: 5-11/16"
- Horn-loaded Compression Driver Mounting Depth: 7-3/16"
Priced Per Pair
Tower Speakers Specifications
Please refer to the product image and description for further details about the speaker.
PEI is an acronym for "Polyetherimide" which is an amorphous, amber transparent, high-performance thermoplastic.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.