Great price ad shipping was fast, but wire tabs on back were small and had to adjust my wire clips to fit and if I turn them up past 22 out of 30 on my volume it's completely distorted.
4" 3-Way HD Series Coaxial Car Audio Speakers
- 4" HD Series 3-Way Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 150 watts per pair / 75 watts each
- RMS: 30 watts per pair / 15 watts each
- Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) cone material
- Rubber speaker surround provides enhanced durability
- 1-1/4" Dome tweeter for smooth mids
- 5/8" Dome supertweeter for brilliant highs
- 4 ohms impedance
- 1" Copper wound voice coil for superior power handling
- 6oz. Strontium magnet motor structure
- Protective grilles included
- Frequency response: 65-20,000 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 1-13/16"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Priced Per Pair
PEI is an acronym for "Polyetherimide" which is an amorphous, amber transparent, high-performance thermoplastic.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Shallow mount speakers will typically have a mounting depth of 2" or less, while shallow mount subwoofers will typically have a mounting depth of 3" or less.
Please refer to the product image and description for further details about the speaker.
What is in the box?
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
You need speaker wire to connect your speakers!
Your Price $31.99
Includes Test Light, Crimp/Splice Tool, Multi-bit Screwdriver and more.
Your Price $12.99
Perfect for safely troubleshooting and testing audio systems
Your Price $19.99
Easily removes dash/trims, door clips, panels and pins, rubber grommets and vehicle emblems.
Your Price $11.99
Add Power Door Locking and Unlocking while you have the Door Panels removed
Your Price $30.99
Eliminates speaker panel distortion and reduces vibration, rattles, and squeaks!
Your Price $15.99
Use this to eliminate rattle from your speakers!
Your Price $10.99
Install your Sound Dampening with ease using this heavy duty rubber roller!
Your Price $7.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.