Kenwood uses a two-layer vented voice coil, vented extended pole piece, and bumped-back plate so this sub won't bottom out when you put it to the test. The urethane surround stands up to extremes of temperature and humidity in the car environment. Designed for use in sealed or ported enclosures, the KFC-W2005 is extremely efficient.
- Silver pearl mica injection-molded polypropylene woofer cone
- Tornado-type raised ridge construction for improved rigidity and dampened resonance
- Urethane foam surround
- Extended pole piece and bumped back plate for increased cone excursion
- Power Range: 26-250 watts RMS
- Peak Power: 500 watts
- Frequency Range: 30-1000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 91 dB SPL
- Top Mount Depth 4"
- Sealed Box Volume 0.5-0.8 cubic feet
- Ported Box Volume 0.5-0.8 cubic feet
- Full SonicElectronix.com warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.