i heard these in the back of a blazer and they sounded great for 50 bucks! not spectacular but ok, iv heard a ton of systems and for 50 bucks a sub these are perfect. but im not sure if i heard the 10' version or the 12"? humm....
- silver pearl mica injection-molded polypropylene woofer cone
- tornado-type raised ridge construction for improved rigidity and dampened resonance
- urethane foam surround
- extended pole piece and bumped back plate for increased cone excursion
- power range 35-300 watts RMS
- peak power 600 watts
- frequency range 28-800 Hz
- sensitivity 91 dB SPL
- top mount depth: 4-1/2"
- sealed box volume 1.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume 1.1 cubic feet
- 1-Year SonicElectronix.com warranty
- Priced Per Subwoofer
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.