Technical Pro WASP1000
10" Battery Powered PA System w/ Dual Wireless VHF Microphones
Technical Pro's WASP1000 Battery Powered PA System:
Technical Pro is known by professional audio engineers and sound professionals as the go-to company for professional sound systems. If you are setting up a live stage or need to fill a big space with crystal clear sound they have your needs covered. It can certainly be a real hassle setting up a full professional sound system, but you still need to achieve a big room sound…the answer is the WASP1000! Built with the same innovative technology and forward thinking design this unit is an all-in-one, completely self-powered professional PA system that can give you that big room sound you seek! And it is one of the most easy to use systems on the market!
The WASP1000 10" Battery Powered PA system with 2 Wireless VHF Microphone is a professional PA system that is easy to use and provides one of the best professional outputs out there. This unit can push out a total peak power of 1000 watts. The speaker components consist of one 10" woofer, a 1.375" voice coil, a 50 oz. magnet and one Piezo tweeter. This is the combination of power and speakers you need to produce a huge and clear sound! This is like having a full professional club sound system in an easy to use and easy to transport unit! There is a built-in rechargeable battery complete with a battery voltage level indicator and LED-charging indicator that fully charges in approximately 8-10 hours. Included are Dual VHF wireless handheld & wireless lapel microphones with a 75-foot range. This is an amazing asset to have while live! There is no need to worry about messy microphone cables and the large 75-foot range will allow you to walk around the stage or room and still properly address your entire audience!
- 10" Battery Powered PA System
- 1000 watts peak power
- Built-in rechargeable battery fully charges in approximately 8-10 hours
- Piezo tweeter
- Dual VHF wireless handheld & wireless lapel microphones with 75 foot range included
- Two ¼" microphone inputs with microphone volume control
- One ¼" guitar input with separate volume control
- USB flash drive
- SD Card input accepts drives up to a maximum of 8GB and will playback MP3 files
- Repeat playback on USB flash drive
- SD Card input
- Battery voltage level indicator & LED charging indicator
- Microphone echo control
- Bass & treble controls
- Built-in dual 7 band equalizers
- iPod will charge while in loading dock
- Two heavy duty side carry handles
- Full length perforated steel grill
- Includes wheels and extendable carry-on type handle
- Reinforced steel corners
- For maximum battery life the battery should be fully charged prior to its initial use
- Also found as: WASP 1000, WASP-1000
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Woofer:10" woofer, 1.375" voice coil, 50 oz. magnet
- Inputs: 30 Pin iPod™ dock, USB flash drive, SD Card, ⅛" AUX, RCA
- Equalization Points: 100Hz, 315Hz, 630Hz, 1kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz, 16kHz
- Adjustment Range: ±12dB
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 94 ±2dB ([email protected])
- Frequency response: 80Hz - 20KHz
- Dimensions: 15" W x 22" H 11" D
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- Voltage: 110-220V Switchable
It is measured during a brief musical burst, such as a sudden drum accent. Some manufacturers display peak power ratings on the face of their products to increase the appeal.
The RMS power rating is more accurate, and we recommend using it for product comparison.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.