GM Navigation Backup Camera Interface
- The same as VCI-GM1 but for GM Navigation radios with touch screen. Note: Will only work for Delphi made radios. It will not work for Denso made radios which includes the new Corvettes and XLR with Navigation radio.
- For GM Navigation Vehicles WITH Touchscreen Control
- Special Interface Ribbon cable Included, No Splicing!
- Converts the composite video source of a back-up camera to separate R,G,B and sync wire signals
- Built in switcher. The device will switch between original video source (navigation video source) or the external video back-up camera
- Brightness controls
- R,G,B and Sync bare wire inputs. R,G,B, and Sync bare wire outputs
- Universal interface for vehicles with no Plug and Play solutions. Cutting and splicing will be required
- Can be hidden in many places, including behind radios in most vehicles
- Two Video Inputs
- Video 1: Toggle Switch Control
- Video 2: Reverse light trigger input
- Dimensions: 3.75" L x 3" W x 3.19" H
- 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.