Monster iCarPlay 800 (MBL AI 800 FM-CH EFS) Wireless FM Trasmitter
12v FM Transmitter & Charger for iPhone and iPod w/ AutoScan 3D Technology & Programmable Memory
Monster iCarPlay 800
The Monster iCarPlay Wireless 800 lets you listen to your iPhone or iPod on your car's FM radio. It also charges so you can keep your favorite music playing for the longest road trips. Even better, the advanced audio circuitry rejects cell phone interference while the external antenna improves signal transmission, so you hear your music loud and clear. The Monster iCarPlay Wireless 800 is the ultimate car companion for your iPhone or iPod.
- iCarPlay 800 Wireless 800 FM Transmitter
- Plays iPhone or iPod music over any car stereo systems
- External Antenna delivers improved signal for clear sound
- Monster AutoScan 3D Technology scans the entire FM spectrum for clearest frequencies
- Advanced LED display easy to see day or night
- One touch control makes tuning control easy
- 12V lighter adapter charges iPhone and iPod
- 3 digital, programmable memory presets instantly recall clear FM stations for interference-free sound
- Advanced Circuitry rejects cell phone interference
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
FM Modulator / Transmitter Specifications
FM Modulators typically wire directly to the radio and provide an input source to the stereo. The input is activated when the stereo tunes into a specified frequency. These usually require some intermediate installation.
FM Transmitters broadcast a signal that the radio is able to pickup via the antenna. Typically, these are more popular due to the easy installation.
Warranty and Return Policy
One end hooks up to your 'cigarette lighter' plug, and the other end goes to your 30 Pin Apple device. The module will then send the audio signal to the specified FM station. Simple setup.
MBL AI 800 FM-CH EFS
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.