Escort & BEL merged a few years back. Both are excellent brands IMO. Buy the one that's on sale...
Escort Redline (0100025-1)
Radar and Laser / LIDAR Detector w/ TotalShield Technology and Dual Antennas For Unbeatable Range
The Ultimate ProtectionWe've all driven a little faster than we should have at one point or another. Some of us drive a little faster than we should more often than others so a lower end radar detector just isn't going to cut it. False alarms or warnings that come on too late are going to lead to expensive tickets and worse than that, you've invested in a product that doesn't work as well as it should. Isn't it time you stepped up to something better that's guaranteed to work all the time, every time? Then it's time to check out the Escort REDLINE. The ultimate in vehicle protection.
Dual Antenna Design
REDLINE's new twin antenna design introduces an all new level of radar performance. Tuned specifically for each radar band, this approach enables REDLINE to deliver the longest possible warning on all radar bands, including the latest "POP" mode.
Next Gen Laser Detection
REDLINE's multiple laser sensors are strategically positioned to detect even the smallest amount of light, including off-axis signals.
Exclusive TotalShield™ Technology
TotalShield technology makes the REDLINE completely invisible to radar detector detectors. If you need complete stealth operation, REDLINE delivers.
Patented Digital Signal Processing
The patented AutoMode logic continuously analyzes all incoming signals and automatically rejects unwanted false alarms. The result is the best long range protection without unnecessary alerts.
Crystal Clear Voice Alerts
PASSPORT's unique voice alerts provide clear communications for alerts and menus options.
PASSPORT offers 4-levels of display brightness, including automatic which will auto adjust the brightness based on the ambient light in the vehicle. Also available is Full Dark mode for discreet night driving.
- All Band Radar/Laser/LIDAR Detector
- 280 LED alphanumeric display
- Dual antennas are tuned specifically for each radar band for increased detection range
- Compatible with Escort Live!
- Three display modes for your viewing preference
- Bar Graph mode displays the band of the signal received and a bar graph showing the relative signal strength
- ExpertMeter™ will simultaneously track multiple radar signals, including relative signal strength for each
- Spec Display™ will display the actual numeric frequency of the radar signal received
- Patented technologies to minimize false alarms
- TotalShield™ Technology prevents RF signals from radiating from the Redline
- Truelock Technology uses the exact position and actual frequency of a signal to eliminate it as a false alarm
- If the same signal is detected in the same location three times, the signal will be automatically locked out as a false signal. Or, you may choose to manually lock out a location
- Threat Ranking System (TSR) automatically rejects K-band signals in cities used to detect the flow of traffic
- Only allows K-bands from actual radar guns to give an alert
- 4 levels of display brightness plus a Full Dark mode for discreet night driving
- Crystal Clear audible alerts provide a verbal identification of alerts and menu options
- AutoMute will alert you at the volume you have selected for the unit but will reduce its volume to keep you informed without having the loud continuous alert on the whole time
- 3 selectable sensitivity controls
- Highway mode
- Auto NoX
- 5-optical Laser sensors strategically positioned to detect even the smallest amounts of Laser light
- Rear Laser port detects Lasers from behind the vehicle
- Protection against POP radar and laser recognition
- Undetectable by Spectre-1 and VG-2 radars
- Add the SmartCord Live (iPhone) or the SmartCord Live (Android) for real time updates via Bluetooth between other Escort and Beltronics users on the road
- Add the Shifter Pack for increased protection and Laser Shifting capabilities
- Hard carrying case included
- Operating frequencies:
- X band (10.525 GHz- 25 MHz)
- K band (24.150 GHz - 100 MHz)
- Ka band (34.700 GHz - 1300 MHz GHz)
- Laser (904 nm, 33 nm)
- Dimensions: 1.25" H x 3.00 W x 5.00 L
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
DISCLAIMER FOR RADAR/LASER DETECTORS
Due to state laws, Sonic Electronix, Inc can not ship radar detectors to Virginia or the District of Columbia.
LED Displays: Tells the driver what he or she needs to know through a bright LED display.
LED Icon Indicators: Tells the driver what he or she needs to know by illuminating icons and symbols.
Text Display: Tells the driver what he or she needs to know by illuminating text on the display.
Other ways to mount your radar detector include Velcro and adhesive.
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.