Products are great for the price I paid for it
Kicker 4 Gauge Amp Kit (CK4)
Complete 4 AWG OFC CK-Series 2-Channel Amplifier Installation Kit
Kicker 4 Gauge Amp Kit
Amplifier installation kits can save you time and money when installing an amplifier in your vehicle. Instead of purchasing everything you need separately like power/ground cables, remote turn-on cable, fuse blocks, fuses, and more, you can get an amp kit that already has the cables and accessories in one package. Amplifier wiring kits come in various gauge configurations depending on the wattage of your sound system and include all the necessary components you need to successfully install an amplifier.
This Kicker 4 Gauge Power Amplifier Wiring Kit includes all the necessary hardware and wire to power one amplifier and is designed specifically for car audio systems up to 1000 watts. The included premium power/ground cable is made from 100% oxygen-free copper and is true-to-gauge for ultimate power transfer.
Kicker Audio: Quality, Performance, and Passion
(Sonic at Stillwater Designs HQ)
- Complete 4 Gauge OFC CK-Series 2-Channel Amplifier Installation Kit
- Designed specifically for car audio systems up to 1000 watts
- Premium power and ground wire provides optimal power transfer
- Made from 100% oxygen-free copper for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power
- Includes 2-channel RCA interconnect cables for the audio signal connection from the receiver to the amplifier
- RCA Interconnects are made with twisted-pair technology for noise reduction
- Terminals are nickel-plated for excellent signal transfer
- AFS Fuse holder offers ideal protection for high powered systems
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
What's in the Box:
- 17ft. CK-Series 4 Gauge OFC matte blue multi-strand power wire
- 2ft. CK-Series 4 Gauge OFC matte smoked multi-strand ground wire
- 17ft. 16 Gauge OFC clear remote turn-on wire
- 40ft. 16 Gauge OFC two-color speaker wire
- 17ft. CK-Series noise rejecting braided three conductor RCA cable with precision machined ends
- CK-Series compact brass AFS fuse holder with 100A fuse
- 4 Gauge spade terminals, with red and black boots for amp connection
- Miscellaneous connectors, terminals and wire ties
PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Amplifier Kit Specifications
Definitions are as follows:
Gauge (wire) - The diameter of a wire. The higher the number, the thinner the wire. Example: 4 gauge wire has more strands than 10 gauge wire.AWG (American Wire Gauge) - A standard of the dimensional characteristics of wire used to conduct electrical current or signals. AWG is identical to the Brown and Sharpe (B & S) wire gauge.
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
September 20, 2013
17 of 20 found this helpful
Was this review helpful to you?
September 11, 2013
Even at first glance the Kicker CK4 Wiring kit looks heavy duty. Zero feedback, static or frequency interference. I Installed with a Pioneer amp and Kicker CompR 12". Long enough wiring for standard cars and plenty of extra speaker wire. Great product and if purchased with an amp SonicElectronix hooks it up
16 of 21 found this helpful
Was this review helpful to you?
This Stinger heavy duty grommet is the perfect and safe solution to running wires through the firewall.
Your Price $6.99
50 Pack Nylon 8" Black Cable/Zip Ties
Your Price $5.99
100 Pack Nylon 8" Black Cable/Zip Ties
Your Price $2.99
4 AWG (4 Gauge) Cable Clamp
Your Price $0.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.