this is the first time i have ever used the crossovers to a component set that sounded better than an active setup nvx has taken the time to put together a high end set of components for a good price. i' sold on the quality and value. if you pay alot more you can buy better but if you just want to listen to your music and have gas money to cruise this is one of a very few choices i would suggest. buy the x series components with crossovers and enjoy
X-Series Bi-Ampable 2-Way Crossover Network
- Engineered to beautifully complement the natural roll-off of the tweeter and midwoofer
- Mylar and Polyester capacitors with high tolerances are used to ensure spectacular sound and reliability
- Off-Axis Tweeter Boost adds 6dB at 20kHz, 3dB at 10kHz, and no boost at 6kHz for an ideal stereo image
- Low crossover point at 1500Hz helps raise the soundstage for a more natural stereo image
- Bi-ampable design lets you amplify tweeters and midwoofers separately while minimizing risk of distortion
- Unique protective technologies offer an protection for the tweeter, midwoofer and amplifier attached
- High-Fidelity Tweeter Protection increases resistance when more power is run through it
- Includes a fuse in series with the low-pass filter to cut off power to the amp in case of voltage spike
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
December 11, 2014
25 of 30 found this helpful
Demotte , IN .
May 2, 2015
I purchased these along with a set of NVX XSPTW tweeters and they are the real deal !! I had Best Buy install them and some how they set the rear speakers set up on HU for sub output and wired the front and rear set backwards . I was only getting lows on my right front and left rear speakers and my tweeter(s) that I had installed at the same time on the left rear had no output . The "professional installer" insisted that the crossover was faulty so I purchased another set of crossovers and replaced the left rear one and still had no sound from the left tweeter so I went back to Geek Squad and explained the problem . He rechecked the wiring and HU settings and like magic the tweeter worked . He said that the first crossover was faulty and I had to explain to him "the professional" that the crossover was fine , it was only doing what it was suppose to do . The tweeter output on the crossover was only receiving a frequency that was lower then the tweeter output from the crossover was designed to put out , there for there was no output coming from the crossover . In other words the crossover WAS DOING what it was designed to do by separating the frequencies properly and not damaging my new tweeter . I finally got it through the thick skull of "the professional" why the tweeter did not produce any sound . This in a nutshell proves that the crossover is quality made and is a must have when installing tweeters . I have all pros here and no cons on this product . NVX and Sonic are both top notch in quality . Sonic personal and service can not be beat !! I will use Sonic for all my future audio needs . Thanks again !!
11 of 14 found this helpful
July 2, 2016
Very smooth cross from lows to highs, very clear and matches the x series tweets perfectly. They are huge! !!!! I have only seen 1xover this big and it was controlling the whole set. 2 1/2 times the size. The reason is it has protection incorporated to save your amp in the event of speaker failure. Not many others do this. Nice feature. I would rather replace a fuse and spkr than my hi dollar arc amp.
0 of 0 found this helpful
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.