VGA Interface Cable Kit for Pioneer Receivers
- VGA/USB Interface Cable for iPhone 5 and up: Anything that accepts a Lightning Cable!
- Provides a VGA connection between select Pioneer receivers and the iPhone 5
- 17-pin to USB to charge your device when it's connected
- Includes 44" Spiral cord wrapper to keep the cords neatly organized
- Compatible with Pioneer AVIC-X850BT and select 2012 AVIC receivers
- 1-year Sonic Electronix Warranty
For example, a JVC Bluetooth adapter will only work with JVC units. A Pioneer iPod adapter will only work with Pioneer head units.
Some Car stereos are compatible with iPods and/or iPhones. If the headunit can connect to an iPod or iPhone via USB or iPod connection cable, these listed iPods are compatible. This list does not apply if the iPod is being connected through the 3.5mm mini-jack plug. Newer iPods are usually compatible if the appropriate adapters are purchased and used.
Any iPods/iPhones released after the release date of this product have not been checked by the manufacturer and/or Sonic Electronix for compatibility. We therefore cannot guarantee their compatibilities or incompatibilities, including, but not limited to: playback, video, charging, and response time.
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.