MTX T6124A Thunder6000 12"
- asymmetrical linear drive system (ALDS) — spreads stress evenly across the suspension for high output with low distortion
- injection-molded poly cone coated with spun aluminum with 8 stiffening ribs for extended power handling
- extended pole piece with a flared vent for smoother sound even at ultra-high sound pressure levels
- computer-optimized five-roll spider design combines extreme excursion with exceptional linearity, for maximum output and minimum distortion
- one-piece gasket/surround made of thermal-pressure-formed Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR)
- frequency response 29-150 Hz
- power range 50-250 watts RMS
- peak power handling 500 watts
- sensitivity 87.2 dB
- sealed box volume 1.0-2.0 cu. ft.
- ported box volume 2.0-3.0 cu. ft.
- top-mount depth 5-5/8"
- 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.