Radar & Laser / LIDAR Detector w/ Audible Voice Alerts 360° Protection and Blue OLED Display
Well It's About That Time Again...
Time to treat yourself to something nice that isn't going to break the bank... Something that'll serve a useful purpose because you don't want to waste your money do you? You want to do something savvy with it... Something that'll induce "oohs" and "ahhhs" from your friends and show them that you're a smart cookie and know how to make good decisions. You want to inspire others to follow your shining, intelligent example. Investing is what savvy people do and you're a savvy person right? Then you already know that investing in a radar detector is what the smartest people do. It's something that can really save you some serious dough in the long run at a ridiculously low price. It's a no brainer. The average ticket costs around 200 bucks plus the extra hundreds of dollars that gets tacked onto your car insurance over the years and the Whistler CR75 costs how much now? You're a smart cookie, you know what to do.
360° Total Band Protection
- On the contrary to marketing gimmicks by competitors, only the following bands are used for radar enforcement:
- X-band (rarely, more commonly seen in rural areas)
- K-band (also used by traffic signals)
- SuperWide Ka-band (most commonly used by police)
- Detects Laser Atlanta Stealth® mode, Laser Ally® and the new LTI Truspeed® S
- Don't fall for gimmicks claiming they cover 9 or 12, or more bands
- POP™ Mode Detection allows the CR75 to respond to brief bursts of radar
- High Gain Lens provides an increased field of view and longer range of detection
- Safety Warning System™ keeps you informed of highway safety where transmitters are located
Cutting Edge Technology to Reduce False Alerts
- Traffic Flow Signal Rejection (TFSR) eliminates alerts from traffic flow sensors
- Alert Priority displays the most important signal when multiple signals are detected
- 3 City Modes/Highway Modes
Audible Alerts For Verbal Identification
- Real Voice® Alerts provide verbal alerts for modes selected and bands received
- Selectable Tone Alerts allow you to select certain tones for certain bands
- Allows you to easily identify important bands
- Mute function will silence audible alerts
- Stay Alert™ is a Whistler exclusive that will emit a tone on long trips to keep you awake and alert
- Intellicord® ready to control volume and other functions
The Icing On the Cake
- Built-in 72 point compass
- Alert Periscope provides a visual indicator of a threat
- VG-2 Detection alerts you to when you've been hit by a radar detector detector (RDD)
- Setting Saver stores personalized settings
- Automatic Shutdown will automatically turn off the radar detector under certain conditions
- Selectable Vehicle Battery Saver allows you to adjust the automatic shutdown feature
- Installs on the windshield, or dashboard
Whistler CR75 Specifications:
- Operating frequencies:
- X band (10.500 - 10.550 GHz)
- K band (24.050 - 24.250 GHz)
- Ka band (33.400 - 36.000 GHz)
- Power Requirements:
- 12.0-15.0 Volts DC negative ground
- 250 mA typical standby
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +70°C (-41°F to +158°F)
- Weight: .34 oz.
- Dimensions: 2.75"W x 4.5"D x 1.25"H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
DISCLAIMER FOR RADAR/LASER DETECTORS
Due to state laws, Sonic Electronix, Inc can not ship radar detectors to Virginia or the District of Columbia.
Sonic Electronix does not endorse or condone speeding or any kind of reckless driving. Please drive responsibly and obey the law.
LED Displays: Tells the driver what he or she needs to know through a bright LED display.
LED Icon Indicators: Tells the driver what he or she needs to know by illuminating icons and symbols.
Text Display: Tells the driver what he or she needs to know by illuminating text on the display.
Other ways to mount your radar detector include Velcro and adhesive.
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.