Awesome sound from these speakers for the price. for not having aftermarket crossovers or tweeters they sound great, great replacement speakers.
Grand Touring Series 5-1/4" 2-way Speakers GTO 527
- 5-1/4" 2-way loudspeaker with Plus One woofer cone, My-Ti tweeter, tweeter level control and Low-Q design.
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 270 watts per pair / 135 watts each
- RMS: 90 watts per pair / 45 watts each
- Plus One woofer cones provide more surface area than competing models of the same size and produce a more efficient woofer that can produce larger bass.
- My-Ti (Mylar/titanium composite) tweeters
- Unipoint control - enables you to rotate the tweeter 350 degrees.
- 2-ohm impedance
- Rubber Surround
- Frequency Response: 70-21,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 91 dB
- 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Priced Per Pair
PEI is an acronym for "Polyetherimide" which is an amorphous, amber transparent, high-performance thermoplastic.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Shallow mount speakers will typically have a mounting depth of 2" or less, while shallow mount subwoofers will typically have a mounting depth of 3" or less.
Please refer to the product image and description for further details about the speaker.
What is in the box?
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Includes Test Light, Crimp/Splice Tool, Multi-bit Screwdriver and more.
Your Price $11.99
Perfect for safely troubleshooting and testing audio systems
Your Price $19.99
Add Power Door Locking and Unlocking while you have the Door Panels removed
Your Price $30.99
Enough sound dampening for 2 speakers!
Your Price $24.99
Use this to eliminate rattle from your speakers!
Your Price $10.99
Install your Sound Dampening with ease using this heavy duty rubber roller!
Your Price $7.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.