Bought this for my husbands Father's Day gift. He loves it!!! The light show is awesome. We've done Kareoke on it and it's a blast. My husband loves using it with his DJ app on his phone and mixes music for us. The only con I have is that it has to be plugged in at all times. It doesn't charge or hold a charge like some I've seen. But, overall I highly recommend this in every home.
ION Party Rocker IPA22B (Black)
Bluetooth Wireless Speaker System with Built-in Light Show
- Wireless Bluetooth speaker system
- Compatible with most Bluetooth enabled devices
- Works with iOS, Android and more
- Bluetooth range: 100 feet
- Built-in LED light show pulsates with the beat of your music
- Projects colorful light patterns onto walls and ceilings
- 3 light show modes:
- Beat mode
- Swirling party mode
- Amplifier with 50 watts of peak power
- Comes with high quality microphone and cable
- 3.5mm input for amplifying other audio output devices
- Built-in handles for easy carrying
- Color: Black
- Also available in White
- Dimensions: 15"W x 10"D x 15"H
- Also found as: iPA22-B
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 90 Day Manufacturer's Warranty
PEI is an acronym for "Polyetherimide" which is an amorphous, amber transparent, high-performance thermoplastic.
Binding post terminals are a sturdier, more versatile type of speaker terminal. Because binding post terminals are are threaded, you can tighten them down against the wire or connector for a tight, clean connection. The most popular style of binding post terminals is known as a "5-way binding post". This type can accept bare wire, or any of the common speaker wire connectors. Binding posts with the option to be used with banana clips are even more versatile
Spring posts are a hybrid of the two. Instead of using a thread and "screwing" them tight, they use a spring to allow the wire to fit and tighten against the terminal.
Warranty and Return Policy
Party Rocker IPA22B (Black)
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.