Rockford Fosgate Power T3-BMW1
4" 2-way direct-fit component speakers for select BMW models
- BMW direct-fit component speakers
- 4" tri-laminate injection molded fiber woofercone
- 1" ceramic coated tweeter with neodymium motor
- inline tweeter crossover
- fits select 2010-up BMW models (OEM Frame Style-1 compatible)
- frequency response: 75-20,000 Hz
- power range: 2-50 watts RMS (100 watts peak)
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- woofer grilles not included
What's in the Box:
- 2 Woofers
- 2 Tweeters
- 2 Tweeter bezels
- Two 6" Lengths of tweeter wire with in-line crossovers and proprietary plugs on both ends (connects the tweeter to the woofer)
- 2 Strips of installation putty
- Owner's manual
Please refer to the product image and description for further details about the speaker.
What is in the box?
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
You need speaker wire to connect your speakers!
Your Price $31.99
Perfect for safely troubleshooting and testing audio systems
Your Price $19.99
Add Power Door Locking and Unlocking while you have the Door Panels removed
Your Price $30.99
Eliminates speaker panel distortion and reduces door vibration, rattles and squeaks!
Your Price $44.99
Enough sound dampening to cover most doors!
Your Price $64.99
Use this to eliminate rattle from your doors!
Your Price $49.99
Install your Sound Dampening with ease using this heavy duty rubber roller!
Your Price $7.99
These blue butt connectors are ideal when connecting thicker speaker wire your new aftermarket speakers!
Your Price $6.99
These blue quick disconnect connectors make it easy to connect and disconnect speaker wire your to your new aftermarket speakers!
Your Price $6.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.