Remote Start System For 2010-up Buick, Chevrolet, and GMC (Fortin EVO-GMT1)
Plug and Play + Immobilizer Bypass + Remote Start Interface
Fortin Remote Start Add-On Kits
This is the most practical way to add Remote Start to select Buick, Chevrolet, GMC & Opel vehicles (see full compatibility list below). This package comes with a convenient harness that is designed to directly plug into your vehicle, which significantly reduces the time and knowledge required for installation. This also comes with the digital interface module, which allows you to remote start your vehicle by pressing the lock button on your key fob 3 times.
- All-in-one data immobilizer bypass and doorlock interface module
- Uses multiple bus architecture
- 10 separate communication ports provide more complete functionality
- Crimestopper RFALL641W 1-way, 4-button RF remote kit, 3500-foot range
- Crimestopper RFALL642W 2-way, 4-button RF remote kit, 3500-foot range
- FLU-100.2 Flash Link Updater required for Run Time configuration & advanced feature control
- On-board LEDs provide simplified programming and diagnostics
- Preloaded firmware for maximum compatibility
- 2-way datalink port for communication with datalink equipped systems
- General purpose plug for connections with non-datalink equipped systems
- Self-learning algorithm automatically detects the vehicle during programming and adjusts accordingly
- Includes T-Harness for select 2010 and up flip-key GMC, Chevrolet and Buick vehicles
- Perform a full system installation in as little as 15 minutes
- Also found as: EVOGM1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2013 - 2016 Encore
- 2010 - 2016 LaCrosse
- 2010 - 2016 Regal
- 2012 - 2017 Verano
- 2010 - 2015 Camaro
- 2015 - 2016 Colorado
- 2010 - 2017 Cruze
- 2010 - 2017 Equinox
- 2014 - 2016 Impala
- 2013 - 2015 Malibu
- 2011 - 2015 Orlando
- 2012 - 2016 Sonic
- 2016 - 2016 Spark
- 2013 - 2016 Trax
- 2015 - 2017 Canyon
- 2010 - 2017 Terrain
- 2009 - 2015 Insignia
- 2012 - 2015 Mokka
- 2011 - 2015 Zafira C
(newest, current model)
(previous model, replaced by Remote Start System For 2010-up Buick, Chevrolet, and GMC (Fortin EVO-GMT1))
Security: This means that the car alarm system is just that. No bells and whistles, just a car alarm system.
Remote Start: when installed, this allows the user to start a vehicle from a remote location. Remote start modules and security with remote start alarms often require an additional vehicle specific bypass module to complete installation.
Security with Remote Start: This means that the system incorporates both features listed above.
For OLED or LCD car alarm remotes/transmitters the display color refers to the color(s) of the screen.
A dual zone shock sensor is a feature of proximity and shock sensors only. Zone 1 ( light impact on shock sensor and short motions(adjustable) on proximity sensor) will trigger warn away chirp to warn intruder that car has an alarm without setting off the full alarm. Zone 2 (heavy impact on shock sensor and extended motions(adjustable) on proximity sensor) will trigger the alarm to “go off”.
Two-Way Paging Features
Remote Start Features
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.