perfect product,easy to use, perfect sound.it seems very sexy:)
Harman Kardon Esquire (Black)
Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Conference Phone System
Hi-Fi, Portable Sound
The Harman Kardon Esquire Bluetooth speaker will completely change the way you travel. This portable, on-the-go wireless audio system was engineered from the ground up by Harman's audio experts to give you top of the line sound performance from an incredibly compact source. The portable Esquire, crafted from the finest materials, features dual drivers and a built-in bass port to ensure your music sounds fantastic. The internal rechargeable battery gives you up to 8 hours of continuous use and charges via USB.
Easy Wireless Streaming- Built-in Bluetooth + NFC
The Esquire isn't just a portable speaker because it has a built-in battery, it also feature complete wireless Bluetooth connectivity. No wires or cables are required to play your music, just pair your device and press play. Harman Kardon designed the Esquire speakers with NFC (Near Field Connection) technology to minimize potential frustration. All you have to do to pair your device with the Esquire speaker is tap your device to the NFC sensor for crystal clear wireless audio streaming!
Conference From Anywhere
- Dual Integrated Microphones
The versatile Esquire speaker isn't just meant for relaxing to your favorite tunes. This outstanding speaker has two on-board noise cancelling microphones ideal for conference calls. The unique design of the Esquire speaker allows it to stand upright or lay flat. When upright, a single microphone is activated when making a call through your paired smartphone. However, when laid flat both microphones activate making the Esquire the perfect speakerphone hub for your most important business meetings.
The Sound of quality
Sonic Electronix, one of the leaders in car audio, recently visited Harman, the premium global audio and infotainment group, at their research and development locations in Northridge, California and Detroit, Michigan. The purpose of these visits was to utilize and combine the powerful brand of Harman and the industry leading knowledge behind Sonic Electronix to begin working together on developing future car audio projects.
...the Harman Kardon Esquire doubles as a portable conference phone system, with dual mics so the boss can hear you loud and clear.
- Men's Journal
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Conference Phone System
- Hi-Fi Harman Kardon™ sound quality
- Wireless Bluetooth v2.1® connectivity
- Easy NFC pairing
- Simply tap your NFC enabled device to the NFC-sensor to pair
- Durable design with leather/metal finishes
- Dual drivers and a built-in bass port for clear sound
- Custom-tuned microphones
- Noise cancellation technology for clear conference calls
- Built-in battery for portability
- Play Time: 8 hrs
- Includes 3-port power adapter with USB charging cable
- LED status indicator lights
- Includes carrying pouch
- 3.5mm AUX input to connect other audio devices
- Frequency Response: 80 - 22,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 80 dB
- Primary Color: Black
- Manufacturer Model Number: Harman Kardon Esquire (Black)
- Manufacturer Part Number: Harman Kardon HKESQUIREBLKAM
- Also available in Brown and White
- Dimensions: 5.79"W x 1.73"D x 5.79"H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's in the Box?
- Harman Kardon Esquire Speaker (Black)
- 3 Port USB Adapter
- Carrying Pouch
- USB Cable (Not pictured)
- User Guide (Not pictured)
More uses of Bluetooth technology include transmitting music to a compatible receiver, printing wirelessly from a computer, and many other wireless uses. Please see the item description for more specific information regarding what features the unit includes.
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.