These speakers are very loud. I needed some speakers up front that could compete with the bass of my diamond audio 12s in the back and they did the job. The sound quality was nothing to brag about but I could hear my music again and not just bass. Plus I got these speakers very cheap. Good speakers for a good price.
Pioneer TS-A4657 4" x 6"
- 4" x 6" (Standard or Metric openings) 2-way Speakers
- Power Handling: 100W Max / 20W RMS
- Foamed IMPP (Injection Molded Polypropylene) Rigilite™ Composite Cone Woofer
- Mounting Depth: 1-3/4"
- Tweeter Protrusion: 1/3"
- Sensitivity (Efficiency): 90dB (1W/1m)
- Frequency Response: 45 - 30,000Hz
- Cutout Dimensions: 4-7/8" x 2-7/8"
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- High Energy Strontium Magnet (Woofer)
- High-Compliance Urethane Surround
- Latex Treated Conex Damper
- Glass-Imide Voice Coil Bobbin
- 1" Foamed PPC (Pearl Polycarbon) Balanced Dome Tweeter with Neodymium Magnet and Magnetic Fluid
- Custom Fit US / European Compatible Design Basket
- Priced Per Pair
- 1-Year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.