I was shopping around awhile I got a hifonics brutus 1400.1 off here and needed wire it recommend 2 awg so I went shopping and I came across this wire that had recommended specs I love this kit it was very flexible and well made this kit comes with ever to get the job done right the only thing I don't like is it has a huge coating so it's closer to 2 awg than 0 but for the price you just can't go wrong If I ever needed to I would definitely buy it again
T-Spec 0 Gauge Amp Kit (V6-RAK1-0)
1/0 Gauge V6 Series CCA 2-Channel Amplifier WIring Kit for Systems up to 2400 Watts
T-Specs's new V6 Series amp kits are engineered to highest standards. Designed with full CCA (Copper-clad aluminum) construction with a high strand count for maximum flexibility, power transfer and ground. As with all V6 Series the RCAs, speaker, power and ground wire are BC-5W2 marine compliant.
V6 Woven Audio Cables
The T-Spec goal is to bring innovation and value to every product and this new series of RCA cables is no exception. T-Spec RCA cables feature high levels of noise rejection resulting from meticulous build quality using only the finest materials available. This combination provides maximum performance in all price ranges. And all T-Spec RCA cables feature a proprietary ultra-flexible PVC jacket that is so durable it is BC-5W2 marine compliant.
Fusing an aftermarket car stereo system provides protection for your car and your car stereo. No fuse system provides better protection than T-Spec. The new T-Spec compact brass designs are constructed from solid brass and are smaller than anything else in the industry. This combination of top quality materials and thoughtful design provides an incredibly reliable and simple to install product that will last for years.
- 1/0 Gauge V6 Series CCA Amp Kit w/2-Channel RCA Cables for Systems up to 2400 Watts
- CCA (Copper-clad aluminum) construction
- High strand count for maximum flexibility
- BC-5W2 marine compliant RCA, power and ground wire
- Real brass fusing and distribution
- Packaged in resealable retail polybags
- Also found as: TSpec V6RAK10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's in the Box:
- 17ft. V6 1/0 Gauge CCA multi-strand power wire
- 3ft. V6 1/0 Gauge CCA multi-strand ground wire
- 17ft. 18 Gauge CCA blue remote turn-on wire
- 17ft. V6 noise rejecting woven coaxial RCA cable with precision molded ends and split tip
- Proprietary V8 MINI ANL fuse holder with 150A fuse
- Nickel Plated 1/0 Gauge seamed crimp ring terminal with 8.5mm hole and red boot connected at battery end
- Nickel Plated 1/0 Gauge seamed crimp ring terminal with 8.5mm hole and black boot connected at ground
- 1/0 Gauge spade terminals, with red and black boots for amp connection
- Miscellaneous connectors, terminals and wire tie
Amplifier Kit Specifications
Definitions are as follows:
Gauge (wire) - The diameter of a wire. The higher the number, the thinner the wire. Example: 4 gauge wire has more strands than 10 gauge wire.AWG (American Wire Gauge) - A standard of the dimensional characteristics of wire used to conduct electrical current or signals. AWG is identical to the Brown and Sharpe (B & S) wire gauge.
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
lemont furnace, pa
January 27, 2015
19 of 23 found this helpful
Newport News VA
July 17, 2014
I haven't use it but I will use it though.
20 of 26 found this helpful
Winston Salem, NC
October 14, 2014
This is a good quality amp kit. for less than half of what the kicker amp kit sells for.
16 of 21 found this helpful
April 17, 2015
I ordered this to go with my one 12" RE Audio v2 for my Genesis Coupe and it will blow you away!!! Great value and very durable cables, the only draw back (for me anyways) was the 0 gauge copper was so thick that I had to thin it out with my finger tips in order to make it fit for the amp. Other than that great overall!!
14 of 18 found this helpful
March 18, 2018
This product gives my 1500 watt amp the power it needs
0 of 0 found this helpful
October 5, 2016
This wire kit is handling over 2000 rms easily. I highly recommend it to anyone!!
0 of 0 found this helpful
This circuit breaker accepts both 1/0 & 4 AWG cable and can handle up to 180 amps! Remember to match your amplifier's fuse rating with the circuit breaker to prevent unwanted damage!
Your Price $22.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.