I had been using these in my old van, then when it went down the hill (literally) I stuck these bad boys in my computer setup, these are easily some of the best sounding 6.5s i've ever seen
Pioneer TS-G1647 6-1/2"
- 6-1/2" (also fits 6-3/4") 2-way Speakers
- Power Handling: 150W Max / 30W RMS
- IMPP (Injection Molded Polypropylene) Rigilite™ Composite Cone Woofer
- Ferrite Magnet
- Mounting Depth: 1-5/8"
- Tweeter Protrusion: 3/8"
- Sensitivity (Efficiency): 92dB (1W/1m)
- Frequency Response: 35 - 22,000Hz
- Cutout Dimensions: 5"
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Kapton Voice Coil Bobbin
- CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminum Wire) Long Voice Coil
- Conex Damper
- 1-5/8" PET Silver Foam Dome Tweeter
- Shallow Basket
- Redesigned Basket for Improved Fit on GM Oversized 6-1/2" Applications
- Priced Per Pair
- 1-Year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.