Ordered this for a Sebring convertible upgrade (140A stock alternator). Ordered on a Friday and received it on Tuesday - excellent/fast shipping! Product is EXACTLY as described. Although the wire is CCA (perfectly acceptable in this application) it is very nice. Jacketing is very supple and the cable is very flexible. On the fence if this is true 1/0 cable however - compared to some older L/A 2/0 wire the wire itself is the same size (this has zero impact on my positive review - look again at the price :-) ). Supplied accessories (down to the zip ties) were all very nice quality. If I had only thought ahead and ordered the crimping tool!!!
1/0 AWG Big 3 Upgrade Kit with CCA Wire for Audio Sytems up to 250 Amps
Bundles with this Product
Add a pair of Large Gauge Cable Crimper and Save 15%
Provide a secure connection for large gauge ring terminals with this easy to use Hammer Style Crimper. Simply click the "Add Both to Cart" button. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
(Offer 1 of 1)
Combined Total Price
You Save $3.75
- CCA 1/0 Gauge Big 3 Upgrade Kit
- Belva CCA wire is made from 30% copper while KnuKonceptz, XS Power and other CCA wire is just 10% copper
- Use to upgrade your factory battery ground wire, alternator ground wire and alternator power wire
- Use to solve issues with dimming lights
- More effective than a capacitor when experiencing dimming lights
- Makes electrical system run more efficiently
- Deeper bass
- Amps run cooler and are less likely to go into protect mode
- Use for systems 250A or less
- Thick but flexible CCA wiring
- 100% OFC Version also available
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's in the Box?
- 6' 1/0 AWG Power Cable w/ Ring Terminal (x 2)
- Black Nylon Cable Clamps (x 10)
- 1/2" #8 Wafer Head Tek Screws (x 10)
- Black Zip Ties (x 10)
- Additional Ring Terminals (x 3)
Power / Ground Cable Specifications
When purchasing wire, make sure that you know what size, or gauge of wire is needed.
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
Grand Island, NE.
Fort Worth, TX
January 1, 2015
More like 2 gauge wire. Everything works well aside from the fact that's its not 1/0 awg. Terminals a little big for wire but not a problem. Broke one terminal (my fault) went to store and bought 2 gauge terminals and they fit perfect.
68 of 82 found this helpful
January 5, 2015
This kit comes with everything you need to do the big three upgrade to your vehicle. I had a good bit of wire leftover from doing the upgrade to my 1992 dodge dakota. The CCA wire I great for places where you have to make a lot of bends with the wire. Overall a great kit I would recommend to anyone wanting to do the big 3 upgrade.
68 of 83 found this helpful
Rock Hill, SC
0/1 Gauge Ring Terminals, 3/8" Opening with Nickel Plated Brass - 5 Pieces (3 Red & 2 Black)
Your Price $7.93
0/1 Gauge Ring Terminals, 5/16" Opening with Nickel Plated Brass - 5 Pieces (3 Red & 2 Black)
Your Price $4.99
Gold set screw ring terminal with 1/0 Gauge input to 5/16" ring. Includes red and black indicator bands.
Your Price $7.99
1/0 AWG to 4 AWG Chrome gauge reducer for connecting 1/0 AWG cable to 4 AWG inputs.
Your Price $7.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.