DC Audio Level 4 18D1
2800W Peak 18" Level 4 Series m2 Version Dual 1-Ohm Car Subwoofer - M2LV418D1
- 18" Dual 1 ohm Level 4 Series m2.1 Version Car Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 2800 watts
- RMS: 1400 watts
- Recommended power range: 1000 - 1400 watts RMS
- Extremely rigid non-pressed paper cone assembly
- Multilayered polymer wide roll foam surround
- Polypropylene dust cover with embossed DC logo
- Triple 8" OD flat linear roll spider
- Extra heavy duty interwoven tinsel lead wire sewn to spider
- 3" high temperature Edge wound aluminum voice coil
- Rubber mounting gasket
- Chrome spring loaded push terminals
- FEA analyzed and optimized motor assembly
- Fully CNC machined
- Top-mount depth: 9.5"
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 14"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
m2 Level 4 15" T/S Parameters:
- Electrical Q Value (Qes): 0.746
- Mechanical Q Value (Qms): 11.82
- Total Speaker Q Value (Qts): .701
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 26.4 Hz
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 175.29 liters
- One-Way, Linear Excursion (Xmax): 23.5 mm
- Efficiency (Ref SPL @ 1W): 88.2dB
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 1217 cm²
- DC Resistance (Re): 3.82 ohm
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): Dual 1 ohm
- Force Factor (Bl): 19.18
- Mechanical Compliance (Cms): .085 mm/N
- Mechanical Mass (Mms): 427.53 g
- Voice Coil Inductance (Le): 3.78 mH
- Suggested Sealed Enclosure: 4.00 ft³
- Suggested Ported Enclose: 5.50 ft³
For more information on the Thiele and Small Parameters, visit our T/S Parameters Article
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Round/Circle: This is the typical and common subwoofer design. They have a round cone and are a circle in design.
Square: These woofers are able to achieve a greater cone area in a smaller space. Because of the greater surface area, some square subwoofers will be louder than a round subwoofer of the same size.
Recommended Enclosure Specifications
Sealed: These enclosures completely enclose the air inside the box. These boxes produce a tight bass.
Ported/Vented: These enclosures have a slot of air to escape from the box. The result is a sound that has more "boom".
Bandpass: These are a combination of both sealed and ported enclosures. They can be very efficient, but require tuning for the best response.
What is in the box?
Warranty and Return Policy
You'll need speaker wire to hook up that new subwoofer!
Your Price $46.99
NVX Sound dampening is thicker than competitors, eliminates rattles and gives you bigger bass!
Your Price $59.99
Stinger's Roadkill sound dampening series is sure to kill unwanted road noise and rattles! Enough sound dampening for your whole trunk!
Your Price $67.99
Stinger's Roadkill sound dampening series is sure to kill unwanted road noise and rattles! Enough sound dampening for the whole car!
Your Price $105.99
Universal rubber roller to make it easy to install sound dampening.
Your Price $7.99
Includes Test Light, Crimp/Splice Tool, Multi-bit Screwdriver and more.
Your Price $12.99
Installer's Panel Removal Installation Tool Kit for Car Stereo, Speakers and Car Audio Installs
Your Price $11.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.