Couldn't ask for a better alternator this will take anything you throw at it and my system is over 2000 watts and I barely go under 14.2v at full tilt not to mention excellent build quality! I won't run anything else after seeing how well it performs...
Mechman Alternators 11577240
240 Amp S Series Alternator for 2011 Toyota Corolla
Mechman S Series Alternators
The S series family of alternators offers large case alternator performance in a compact package. Highly efficient, these 6 phase alternators use less horsepower per Kilowatt than conventional 3 phase alternators. 12 press fit diodes, twin rectifier plates, and highly efficient twin internal cooling fans make them durable in any application. Smaller, lighter rotors and reduced rotating resistance make them an excellent choice for high RPM or racing applications. Like their big brothers in the Elite series, the S series have hairpin stators and high pole count rotors that create much less Electromagnetic noise than conventional 3 phase alternators.
- 240 amp alternator
- For use with 2011 Toyota Corolla
- Cast aluminum construction
- Cutting edge 6 phase hairpin epoxy reinforced stator technology
- Improves durability
- Increases high RPM stability
- Oversized charge post ensure sturdy cable connections
- Premium low-drag bearings
- Ultra precision balanced rotor
- Provides 20,000 RPM capability
- Twin solid copper rectifiers with 12 press fit high amp diodes to spread out heat
- 15% more efficient than typical alternators
- Wastes less horsepower in the form of heat
- Precision pulley machined from bar stock
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2011 Corolla w/ 1.8L Engine
Not Sure Which Alternator Fits Your Vehicle?
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.