Fast Service and very nice product ease of use and setup.
MB Quart 8" Illuminated Wakeboard Tower Speaker (NT1-120L)
140W 8" 2-Way Nautic Illuminated Wake Tower Marine Speaker - Sold Individually
NT1-120L: Wake Tower Marine Speaker
The IPX67 Rated, Marine Certified Wake Tower Speaker, the NT1-120L, will surely fit any marine application you need. This high-end 6.5" Coaxial Speaker can be mounted to boats, off-road vehicles or other project vehicles you plan on taking out into the elements. It is protected against sun-fade, fresh and salt water spray, dust and sand, and of course water resistant. Not only that, but the sound quality is top notch. The 1" pure titanium dome tweeter reproduces a smooth and musical output even at high volumes. You'll get a pounding mid-range and bass response from the 6.5" woofer. With the NT1-120L, the music won't stop no matter where you take them!
Best Wakeboard Tower Speakers
These were featured as one of our top picks for the Best Wakeboard Tower Speakers of 2016! Check out the blog post to learn more.
- 8" 2-Way Nautic Illuminated Wakeboard Tower Marine Speaker
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 140 watts
- RMS: 70 watts
- Recommended power range: 20 - 70 watts RMS
- 1" Pure Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Water Resistant Composite Polypropylene Cone
- Temperature Stable Butyl Rubber Surround
- Woven Red Aramid Fiber Composite Spider
- High Temperature Copper Voice Coil & Kapton Former
- High energy Strontium Ferrite Magnet
- Conformal Coated, Butterworth 12dB per octave crossover with Positive Thermal Coefficient Tweeter Protection
- Heavy Duty ABS Cast Enclosure
- Steel Reinforced Hardware Included
- Eleven Mounting Hardware Options From 1.5" to 2.75" Included
- Built-In Illumination
- Color on/off, Strobe and Programmed "light shows"
- Optional MB Quart N1-RC required for control of lighting systems and to sync multiple illuminated speakers
- Frequency Response +/- 10dB : 25 - 22,000 Hz
- Frequency Response +/- 3dB: 55 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Dimensions: 11.20" L x 8.40" W x 8.40" H / 9.035" Hang Height
- Also available in Black: NT1-120LB
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Tower Speakers Specifications
PEI is an acronym for "Polyetherimide" which is an amorphous, amber transparent, high-performance thermoplastic.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.