This is the second jvc unit that i purchashed in a year one for my son and this on for me sound quality is excellent, and easy to use, it rocks.
Single DIN Bluetooth In-Dash CD/AM/FM Car Stereo w/ App Control for Smartphone, & 2-Year Warranty
Trending All Car Stereos
• 50W x 4 Chan. Max
• 2 Sets of Preamp Outputs
• 2 Band tone control
• Built-In Bluetooth
• 7 Character LCD Display
• 50W x 4 Chan. Max
• 22W x 4 Chan. RMS
• 3 Sets of 4V Preamp Outputs
• 13-Band Graphic Equalizer
• Wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
• SiriusXM Ready
• 50W x 4 Chan. Max / 14W x 4 Chan. RMS
• 3 Sets of 2V Preamp Outputs
• 13-Band Graphic Equalizer
• Bluetooth Calling and Music Streaming
• Backup Camera Ready
• 55W x 4 Chan. MAX / 20W x 4 Chan. RMS
• 3 Sets of Preamp Outputs
• 10-Band EQ10 Eqaualizer
• Dynamic Stage Organizer optimizes the sound stage from your door panel speakers
• Time alignment maximizes music based on where you're seated, adjustable
JVC Arsenal KD-AR865BTS
The KD-AR865BTS is a detachable-face in-dash CD Receiver with Bluetooth, SiriusXM Ready,Aux Input, USB Port for iPhone, iHeartRadio Link Capability, and Pandora Internet Radio capability. Music playback for iPod and iPhone can be controlled from the receiver or music player itself using 2-way iPod control. The receiver also includes capability to add steering wheel remote control function (via a separate adapter). Both Pandora and iHeartRadio can be used via iPhone (USB) connection.
- Arsenal Series In-Dash AM/FM, CD, MP3, USB Receiver with Remote
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free and audio streaming
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels
- Theft-deterrent, detachable face plate: Optional Receiver Faceplate Case Available
- Wireless remote control included
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Playback and Audio Features:
- JVC Smart Music Control ver.3 for Android (App via Bluetooth(R) & USB)
- JVC Music Control for Android (App via USB)
- JVC Playlist Creator for USB Memory/Thumb Drive (Windows(R) PC software via USB)
- Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 and WMA
- RDS AM/FM tuner with 18FM/6AM presets
- Pandora App & iHearRadio Link Control
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6+/6 and iOS 8 software
- Siri Eyes Free Control via Bluetooth
- JVC Pro EQ 5-band parametric equalizer with 12 preset modes
- 16-bit Digital Analog Converter (DAC) to enhance your MP3/WMA playback
- High-Pass Filter/Low-Pass Filter
- Subwoofer Control
- 3 Sets of 4.8V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM SXV300v1 and subscription required and sold separately
- iPod and iPhone Ready: Standard USB-to-iPod Cable compatible
- Front Auxiliary Input: 3.5mm headphone jack allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players
- Front USB Input: USB port allows connection to digital devices such as flash drives, portable media players, etc.
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO (SWI-CP5) or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth version 2.1+EDR certified
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes a external wired microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
In-Dash Receiver Specifications
Single DIN: 1 DIN dimensions will work with all single DIN installation kits we have to offer. Single DIN radios are the most common size for after-market stereos.
Single DIN slot with flip-out screen: The DIN stereo includes a retractable, flip-out screen. Before purchasing, make measurements to be sure there is no interference with dash accessories such as A/C vents or shift levers.
Single DIN slot with a larger face: Standard single DIN size, but the display is larger then the standard single DIN size. Due to the nature of the larger face, problems may arise when installing in particular vehicles. These stereos are great for single DIN slots where you want a larger screen.
1.5 DIN: This size is very uncommon in vehicles, however this size opening is most commonly found in Chrysler and Chevrolet vehicles.
Double DIN: Approximately 4-inches in height, this size is becoming more common every year. Prior to 2000, this size was typically only found in Japanese vehicles such as those made by Honda or Toyota. Now, it is becoming more popular for many vehicles to be fit with a Double DIN opening.
Detachable / Removable faceplate security: The most common anti-theft feature. It allows you to take the faceplate with you, thus disallowing operation, which deters theft.
Security Codes: Mainly a feature in high end video units which do not have a detachable face / screen. Once the unit is uninstalled (or stolen), a security code (or PIN) is required upon reinstallation. Though you no longer have your unit after the theft, the thief also does not have your security code, which makes the unit useless. The hope is the thief knows which units have security codes and he/she chooses not to steal your unit because of the security code.
Ghost technology: This is not commonly used, but can be found primarily in a select number of 2004-2005 head units. It creates an illusion that no unit is installed by appearing completely black when turned off. Potential thieves may steer clear because it appears as though no head unit is installed.
Anti-theft covers: Similar to ghost and hiding faces because they only create an illusion that the face/unit is not in place.
ESN: Stands for Electronic Serial Number. Allows the disabling of the radio and allows tracking if it is stolen.
Some manufacturers display peak power ratings on the face of their products to increase the appeal to consumers. The RMS power rating is more accurate, and we recommend using it for product comparison.
Dot-Matrix Text Display: A simple display which uses dots in specific illuminated color(s) to light up and form letters or numbers that are displayed on the receiver.
Graphic or Motion Display: Typically found in mid to high-end receivers and give your text information and receiver more life by adding motion, backgrounds, or multiple colors to your display. There are types of graphic displays such as 3D Graphic, Motion, and OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) displays. They can range from one color to full color displays and typically allow you to select from one of many built-in animations, background images, screensavers or other graphics to enhance your experience and add an extra bit of personality to your system. Some units also come with software that allow you to load your own customizable pictures or animations.
LCD Monitor Display: Can be as small as 2" or as large as 10". Some LCD displays are motorized for angle adjustment. LCD monitors display full motion video playback as well as your standard text such as track status, radio station information and more depending on the receiver's features.
Multi-Color: When more than one color is on the display, for example one part of the text is white, while the other part is blue.
Variable-Color: The display colors can be changed by the user. If the default color of text/display is blue for example, the user can change the settings to where the color turns to red. Variable color displays are typically described in detail in the item's description.
TFT-LCD Display: In-dash receivers with a video screen that display multiple colors and often times video such as DVD, navigation or other video sources.
Audio / Video Inputs
RCA Composite Inputs
These are your typical red, white, and yellow RCA composite cables that are common among devices with audio and video inputs. The red and white cables are dedicated for audio. The red cable is for the right channel and the white is for the left channel. The yellow cable is specifically for the video signal. Because this type of auxiliary cable contains 2 channels of audio, it will support stereo sound.
This is commonly referred to as a mini-jack or a headphone jack. It is a 3.5mm plug that transfers audio only. There is a right and left audio channel on the plug which allows for stereo sound playback.
3.5mm AV Input
These plugs look similar to the common 3.5mm mini-jack, however they carry a third channel dedicated for video.
This means that an auxiliary input is possible, but only with the use of an optional accessory. These optional adapters will sometimes use the CD Changer port or other port on the back of a unit that might restrict the use of other expandability features. These accessories are typically sold separately.
Monitor Screen Features
If "Yes", then the aftermarket stereo is compatible with steering wheel remote controls. If an additional accessory is required for the steering wheel controls to work properly, a compatible piece will be listed.
iPhone 6 Compatible
What is in the box?
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
Grants Pass, OR
November 25, 2015
Love this radio great sound easy to use it dose all the things I expected of it I would say if your looking for a new one this is it don't pass it up I got this in my semi truck and it jams.
2 of 3 found this helpful
Next Gen Vehicle Tuner for adding SiriusXM Satellite Radio to any SiriusXM-ready car stereo
Your Price $49.99
Magnetic Wireless charging, Quick Charge 3.0 Charger, Multiple mounting options!
Your Price $39.99
10W Wireless Fast Charging, Vent, Dash and Window Mount, Rotates 360 degrees
Your Price $14.99
Universal Swivel Magnet Mount, for Smartphones, and more! Surface and Vent mount
Your Price $9.99
(Vent Mount Accessory) Designed for MagNeatO and VentVolt
Your Price $4.99
Car Magnetic Phone Holder Mount with Dual USB Charger
Your Price $9.95
Universal Adjustable Car Vent Smartphone Magnetic Mount
Your Price $12.99
Smart Phone Magnetic Mount - Adjustable Vent Clip Mount
Your Price $4.99
Universal Car Vent Magnetic Mount - Black and Chrome Finish
Your Price $19.95
Universal Car Air Vent Magnetic Mount with 4 Prongs
Your Price $4.99
Steering Wheel Control Interface for Alpine, JVC, Clarion, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony, Jensen Radios and More
Your Price $57.95
Universal steering wheel control interface with automatic programming
Your Price $49.95
Helps with removing dash and trim panels during car stereo installation.
Your Price $11.99
Your Price $4.99
Heavy Duty Metal Mounting Backstrap
Your Price $4.95
Soft-Sided Nylon Receiver Faceplate Case
Your Price $8.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.