Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro PP8-NT
100W Peak 1.0" Single Punch Pro Series 8-Ohm High SPL Neodymium Tweeter
- 1" Punch Pro Series Car Tweeter
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 100 watts
- RMS: 50 watts
- Recommended power range: 10 - 50 watts RMS
- CEA-2031 compliant
- High efficiency horn tweeter
- Aluminum diaphragm
- Aluminum phase plug
- High temp Nomex former voice coil
- Die cast aluminum frame
- All metal input spring terminal connection
- Neodymium motor structure
- Built-in 6dB/Octave crossover
- Removable mounting flange
- Mounting hardware included
- PP4-X and PP8-X crossover compatible
- 8 ohms impedance
- Sensitivity: 105dB
- Frequency response: 4,000 - 20,000 Hz
- Crossover: 4,000 Hz @ 6dB/Octave
- Tweeter Depth: 2.57"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
PEI is an acronym for "Polyetherimide" which is an amorphous, amber transparent, high-performance thermoplastic.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.