Rockford Fosgate Power 1501bd
Class bd efficiency also allows Rockford Fosgate to design this amp with a smaller footprint, giving you more installation options than high-power amps usually afford. Hooked up to a 2-ohm load, the Power 1501bd will rock your world with an awesome 1500 watts — that's one Big Dog with a bark to match!
- Class bd technology for exceptional efficiency
- 1500W RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- Selectable 50-250 Hz variable low-pass crossover, 24 dB/octave
- MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability.
- TOPAZ noise-killing differential inputs eliminate 80% of ground loop noise between the head unit and the amp.
- NOMAD advanced protection circuitry monitors temperature, voltage, current and impedence, and provides "intelligent" shut-down protection without limiting system performance.
- preamp outputs for easy connection to a second amplifier
- wired remote control of Punch Bass (0-18 dB centered at 45 Hz) — gives you fingertip control of your bass impact
- subsonic filter removes frequencies below the range of human hearing for increased efficiency
- 150-amp fuse and fuse holder required (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 18-7/16"W (14-7/8" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.